Login

russian armor

Universal Carrier Issues

10 Nov 2015, 17:44 PM
Donator 11

I dont think its need any more survivability than it has now. It just wont change much as any mediocre player can kill a light vehicle with engine damaged, especially such a slow one. It will just take more shots to kill when its already doomed with faust, not much of a difference. What it needs is more mobility or range so that it is easier to avoid getting fausted or just more damage on all versions so that it is worth the risk.
10 Nov 2015, 18:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Nov 2015, 17:18 PMMuxsus

AT nade and faust = 100 dmg.
222 is 240 HP.
UC is 200 HP.

What I'm proposing is merely buffing UC health level to 240 so that it survives 2 fausts with literally 1 hp too. Teching costs are not relevant because the vehicles' timings and purposes are different, but their survivability levels should be alike (if you actually weren't being sarcastic, no, UC is in the main building).

No I wasnt sarcastic. I agree with you that it shouldnt die to 2 fausts, like i already stated in the first post that i rarely See a Carrier which means it's prob Bad
10 Nov 2015, 18:54 PM

The flamer sets you back quite a bit, 90 munitions mean no healing for a bit. Most of the time its gonna die really fast anyway.

Placebo effect maybe, but I use the vickers too much better effect, and its cheaper, but who doesnt want a early game flamer of some sort?
(actually I think its because I move around with it differently.

Make it faster, make the upgrade cheaper, give it more health, do something.. Its really lacking. It turns like a tortoise and dies very fast. It cant even carry units and have them shoot from it!

Its only purpose is to dislodge garrosins and to some extent make weapon teams move atm. It does that perfectly well, once..

Im not saying make it crazy OP but, it does need something to add to its survivability in some form.
12 Nov 2015, 07:35 AM

I would take kubelwagen over UC every time. I'm ok with it dying to one faust and small arms. All light vehicles do. But it just doesnt deal enough damage so it is worth to buy it instead of IS os sappers. It just doesnt. And UKF is also a faction that has problems with capping early on due to expensive squads. Buying UC delays your capping even more and should be rewarded in some way.

I think you are right, the UC hamper your early game capping and doesnt add much until you buy an upgrade.
12 Nov 2015, 21:28 PM

The pathing on the UC is horrendous, this needs to be corrected first!
12 Nov 2015, 23:29 PM
Patrion 28

the UC with the wasp is fine in my book, particularly on urban maps where you can flame from behind shot blocks. the stock UC is pretty shit though and i've nnever seen the vickers K be effective.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United States 6
United Kingdom 34
United States 25

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak