Good evening, I think I have a problem. For several replays I watched, I saw shock troops won the ppsh41 package update. I never got to do the upgrade, I do not know if I have to buy it, if it is automatic or if my game has a bug about it. When I approached the vision, I saw that the entire squad seemed equipped with ppsh41 but never appeared to me the icon of ppsh41 below my squad.
I do not know what I do, if someone can help me in describing how this upgrade happens or if this is even a bug and can help me?
shock troops - ppsh41 upgrade / bug.. noobness ?
26 Jun 2013, 01:31 AM
#1
Posts: 23
26 Jun 2013, 01:36 AM
#2
Posts: 331
They changed it so that shock troops come equipped with ppsh's standard
26 Jun 2013, 01:41 AM
#3
Posts: 604
They increased their cost from 360 to 480 MP but removed the upgrade (they already have the weapons) so you save 60 munitions.
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
2 | ||
|
|
|
1 | ||
|
|
|
1 | ||
|
|
|
0 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.492236.676+3
- 2.934244.793+28
- 3.627365.632+6
- 4.719426.628-1
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.49370.876+17
- 7.262102.720+6
- 8.830145.851+3
- 9.371126.746+2
- 10.397207.657+4
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3522
Board Info
1027 users are online:
1027 guests
0 post in the last 24h
6 posts in the last week
7 posts in the last month
6 posts in the last week
7 posts in the last month
Registered members: 17161
Welcome our newest member, saproger
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, saproger
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM