Login

russian armor

Upgrade to disappear after obtaining it

9 Nov 2015, 12:21 PM

like the title says is there a way for the upgrade icon on the unit to disappear after buying the upgrade cuz in the upgrade slots on the unit i can only fit 6 upgrades so is there a way to change the slot that already been upgraded
9 Nov 2015, 13:10 PM

only if a unit drops its team weapon, there is no way to manually remove it! :)
9 Nov 2015, 13:28 PM

only if a unit drops its team weapon, there is no way to manually remove it! :)

tnx for the reply but I dont mean the weapon, I meant the UI Icon on the taskbar like for example i upgraded the paratroopers with a thompson i want the thompson upgrade icon on the taskbar to disappear not the weapon only the upgrade icon on the UI cuz I know upgrades can be hidden if certain requirements havent met yet but is it possible the otherway like i got the upgrade already now i want the icon gone cuz i already have it, Im trying to make a mod that gives you an upgrade choice every time you vet your infantry like in CoH1 the Panzer Elite faction had a different veterancy you can either up the damage or for more armor something like that forgot what are the choices but you were given 3 choices to spend your veterancy
9 Nov 2015, 13:31 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Usually, "usage" in a requirement means that it would hide upon being activated. However, I do not believe that works for the upgrade panel. You can always use the command panel instead, in which case it would work.
9 Nov 2015, 13:42 PM

Usually, "usage" in a requirement means that it would hide upon being activated. However, I do not believe that works for the upgrade panel. You can always use the command panel instead, in which case it would work.

sorry by command panel you mean the right side where the abilities are or the faction abilities where you choose your commanders? Sorry I'm new to modding I didnt know you could put upgrades somewhere else, if you could give me some direction on how :D
9 Nov 2015, 13:45 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Yup, just change the ui_group of the upgrade from "unit_upgrade_panel" to "command_panel".
9 Nov 2015, 13:51 PM

Yup, just change the ui_group of the upgrade from "unit_upgrade_panel" to "command_panel".
wow thanks a lot 1st your videos now this tip :D
9 Nov 2015, 13:56 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Glad to be of help. :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 23
Peru 6
unknown 8
United States 2

Ladders Top 10

• #