Login

russian armor

guys a little help againts Emplacement

9 Nov 2015, 02:57 AM

i throw a flame nade on Bufor, but it manage to survive
9 Nov 2015, 03:43 AM

Yes it survives 1 nade. You need more than that to kill it.
9 Nov 2015, 03:55 AM

what?..i cant manage to throw nade while the Bufor shooting at me, i almost lost 1 squad cause of that suicide mission

EDIT : can u or some 1 confirm that molotov n Flame nade will not kill MG inside building, need at least 2 or more,

cause i did it, n it dint kill the MG(without any unit firing at the house)
9 Nov 2015, 04:05 AM

9 Nov 2015, 21:32 PM

what?..i cant manage to throw nade while the Bufor shooting at me, i almost lost 1 squad cause of that suicide mission

EDIT : can u or some 1 confirm that molotov n Flame nade will not kill MG inside building, need at least 2 or more,

cause i did it, n it dint kill the MG(without any unit firing at the house)

Grenades are not supposed to hard counter emplacements only damage them, as they cost fuel and popcap.
You need an ISG/Stuka for effectively doing that against a bofors. Preferably an ISG which you leave on attack ground so the emplacement has to be permanently repaired. When its braced to a concentrated push, leaving it defenseless and ready to be destroyed by tanks.
9 Nov 2015, 22:54 PM

Grenades are not supposed to hard counter emplacements only damage them, as they cost fuel and popcap.
You need an ISG/Stuka for effectively doing that against a bofors. Preferably an ISG which you leave on attack ground so the emplacement has to be permanently repaired. When its braced to a concentrated push, leaving it defenseless and ready to be destroyed by tanks.

yeah my only mistake on that match is that, i dont have any tank beside puma,n my Teammate already have 2 panther but we dint coordinate to atk together
9 Nov 2015, 22:56 PM

i throw a flame nade on Bufor, but it manage to survive

One ISG on attack ground firing mode will usually kill any emplacement in about a minute. Most of the time people tend to brace and this is the moment to get in two squads and throw two flame nades in there. Will burn to death then.
9 Nov 2015, 23:18 PM

i want to make ISG, but the brits make 2 more mortar emplacement to cover my advance i dont think my single ISG will do any good when 2 mortar emplacement atking 1 ISG that shooting bufor
10 Nov 2015, 11:44 AM

the silly arguments aside (1 nade should kill emplacements) how do you deal as ost versus a well early placed bofor? i tried mortar but he manned the bofors and killed my mortar with its indirect fire mode. t2 doesnt have anything to counter it nor t1 ( paks gets decrewed pretty quickly to his indrect firemode too, maybe bad luck but mine got decrewd pretty quickly)
10 Nov 2015, 11:49 AM

the silly arguments aside (1 nade should kill emplacements) how do you deal as ost versus a well early placed bofor? i tried mortar but he manned the bofors and killed my mortar with its indirect fire mode. t2 doesnt have anything to counter it nor t1 ( paks gets decrewed pretty quickly to his indrect firemode too, maybe bad luck but mine got decrewd pretty quickly)

Mortar halftracks son.
No shit, they do wonders against that.
10 Nov 2015, 11:51 AM

Mortar halftracks son.
No shit, they do wonders against that.

ye i tried that especially the vet 1 ability. but i suck hard at using it, it seems to have the same range as the 6pdr and it always got caught by it, 1 shoot then the little delay between moving it+ its horrible pathing. but thats more of a l2p issue i think.

still dont like it to force me into a kinda useless mortar ht doc( only got one without any callin beside the mortar ht)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Sweden 49
South Africa 1
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak