Login

russian armor

Tone down soviet mine damage

7 Nov 2015, 08:13 AM

It doesn't make sense that mines should always be wiping 4 man ost squads out of the blue when cons can walk through a minefield with no wipes when it costs ost more munis.
7 Nov 2015, 11:05 AM
Donator 33

You can make ost mines cost less by just laying down 1 patch of them on different spots, but you need 60mun to start laying S-Mines :S
7 Nov 2015, 13:05 PM

It's all rng. Soviet mines are fine. When you hit a mine get a sweeper, if you lose additional squads after a sweeper it's your fault.

Soviet mine was copy pasted into the other factions, means that if you soviet mines are too strong, so are the others.
7 Nov 2015, 13:20 PM

It's all rng. Soviet mines are fine. When you hit a mine get a sweeper, if you lose additional squads after a sweeper it's your fault.

Soviet mine was copy pasted into the other factions, means that if you soviet mines are too strong, so are the others.

the thing is i dont think that its a healthy gameplay mechanic when these mines often wipes your squad at full health. im fine with losing a squad to a mine if i didnt heal it up and risked it, but you cant be sweeping everywhere. have fun losing your vet 3 grens to random mines in lategame. vet 0 gren vs vet 3 rifles is hilarious to watch thought
7 Nov 2015, 14:06 PM

the thing is i dont think that its a healthy gameplay mechanic when these mines often wipes your squad at full health

100 times this. I want coh1 mines back, when they hurt everyone in squad, gave suppression and killed nobody they were absolutely great for securing flanks.
7 Nov 2015, 14:57 PM
Donator 33

100 times this. I want coh1 mines back, when they hurt everyone in squad, gave suppression and killed nobody they were absolutely great for securing flanks.

Coh 1 mines......once a tommy squad retreated throught 3 Wehr mines, and took no casualties, only the models lost health (COH 1 brits had the best retreat bonuses)

So please no, invest in a sweeper, and who has time to plant mines in the late game, if both sides are attacking at eachother all of the time
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 59
Russian Federation 43

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment