Login

russian armor

Flak 251 engine crit still remains.

6 Nov 2015, 07:39 AM

The OKW flak 251 halftrack gets an engine damage crit any time it takes damage below half HP,

Reproducing : go traning ground. be hit with smallarms until flak halftrack reaches half HP.
6 Nov 2015, 08:26 AM

Yes, I can confirm it still happens.
Only Relic postRelic 6 Nov 2015, 18:36 PM
Developer Relic Badge

Adding this to our database, Thanks
6 Nov 2015, 18:41 PM

thanks for your great communication.
6 Nov 2015, 19:39 PM
Patrion 14

sorry. dont want to make a new thread.

sometimes even when your units are seemingly in perfect cover with correct direction, hmg can suppress you sometimes. is this something in the data base or am i just crazy?
6 Nov 2015, 20:14 PM
Donator 33

sorry. dont want to make a new thread.

sometimes even when your units are seemingly in perfect cover with correct direction, hmg can suppress you sometimes. is this something in the data base or am i just crazy?

It only takes 1 soldier not to be in the green cover for the whole squad to be suppressed, sometimes there are bushes next to a wall that is providing green cover, but some soldiers are using the bush cover so they get suppressed :S
6 Nov 2015, 20:16 PM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Nov 2015, 20:14 PMATCF

It only takes 1 soldier not to be in the green cover for the whole squad to be suppressed, sometimes there are bushes next to a wall that is providing green cover, but some soldiers are using the bush cover so they get suppressed :S

i am aware. but even when it looks like my entire members of a unit am hugging the sand bag wall perpendicular to HMG's fire, sometimes i get suppressed.
7 Nov 2015, 19:11 PM

tell me if im insane but i think this only happens when british units are shooting at it. kinda weird i know, but everytime my flak ht gets this from small arms fire its from some british unit. it doesnt seem to happen with cons or riflemen, but infantry sections and royal engies.
8 Nov 2015, 02:39 AM

tell me if im insane but i think this only happens when british units are shooting at it. kinda weird i know, but everytime my flak ht gets this from small arms fire its from some british unit. it doesnt seem to happen with cons or riflemen, but infantry sections and royal engies.

it happens when you are hit at front of vehicle(engine) and below half hp. not against british.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★