Login

russian armor

world builder (bug splats)

5 Nov 2015, 22:37 PM

can anybody tell me why I do not get any feedback from the bug splats when ive submitted the crash report I have put in my name and email but I never get a response and my issues never get sorted so is this just to give people peace of mind that you think somebody is working on the problem.
6 Nov 2015, 02:09 AM

Bugsplat reports aren't supposed to be a means to resolve your issue. It's not a helpdesk tool. It's more like providing the developers with a note to help them fix or prevent the problem in the future with a patch... and even then they would probably only fix it if they see enough people with the same problem or if its serious enough issue to address. You can't expect any help at all from submitting them.
6 Nov 2015, 16:46 PM

ok thanks, so what do I do now then after months of work on a map which I cant even open as it goes to bug splat it was fine but then coh2 done an update now it wont open my map in world builder so all that work down the drain !!!!!
here is the error code if you could pass it on to somebody who could help please.

Application closed with error code 1129468744
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS