Login

russian armor

2v2 Ostheer + OKW teamplay advice

1 Nov 2015, 08:32 AM

I've been playing lots of 2v2s with Das Vortex recently and have been noticing we don't really play too well as a team.

If anyone could watch this replay and give us advice on how to do better individually and as a team I'd greatly appreciate it.
4 Nov 2015, 04:40 AM

OK, I watched you replay and my best advice:

Get another team mate, there was a huge skill gap between you and your mate. Unless it's a real life friend, dump him, makes no sense to give you hints and tips when your mate simply can't cope with it, since he lacks practice.

Here some things I noticed:

6 Osttruppen are too much, get some team weapons additionally, you had luck, that your opponent was not rushing any early vehicle, it would've slaughter your Osttruppen spam.
You want to have combined arms, to counter any situation that might come.

You rushed your flame half truck blindly into opponents without microing it, but you probably know that.

At one point in the game you were floating an insane amount of MP (1200+) while having only 50 popcap. Spend your resources, they won't help you if they are on the bank.

You could've supported your team mate by flanking his opponent after you destroyed the main force of your opponent. The problem is that Gelsenkirchen Refinery is a big map and you can't really help your team mate like on other maps, so you eventually end up in a 2x 1vs1 game. The map design just sometimes doesn't allow much team play.

Also try to keep an overview of your units, you had often idle units doing nothing, instead they could've supported your team mate, who was struggling all the game long.
Here you see Pzgrens doing nothing for 3 minutes.

5 Nov 2015, 00:33 AM

Thanks for the feedback, I'll try to work on being aware of units, supporting teammates with flanking, and not floating so much. And yeah I realized I threw that HT away, T'was a foolish move.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★