Login

russian armor

Greetings Friends!

31 Oct 2015, 10:57 AM

Heyyyyy,

So i'm quite an avid fan of Company of Heroes and have been for quite some time! I stumbled upon this little gem of a forum a little while back and made a profile but never really go involved. However, today I really want to get involved with this forum especially since I have started spamming company of heroes 2.... a lot haha.

Either way a little about me, I'm 21 years old and love all things history! Not only that but I am a sucker for real time strategy games such as Company of Heroes 2. At the moment i've been having fun with pubs and being paired with randoms but i'd love to meet some of you guys and possibly start playing with you!

My playstyle during the game is always mostly support. Although most people probably are avid fans of the good old run n gun tactic as they bulldoze their way through the enemy ranks, i'm quite satisfied slowly building up my forces and securing the frontlines and key points from the enemy. My favourite commander at the moment has to be the Luftwaffe Supply Doctrine which is brilliant with its consistent fuel or munition drops!

Anywho, glad to be here and i'm hoping to become one of the more active members on the forum, I do enjoy making youtube videos and I have big plans for not only a machinama series for COH 2 but also numerous gameplay videos and all round banter.

Lovely to meet you all and I shall hopefully see you guys on the battlefield!!! (cheese but works :P)

P.S. If you wanna game together then throw me a message or list your interest under here... i've been dying to find a group of people to play COH 2 with.

PEACE!
2 Nov 2015, 13:22 PM
Admin Red  Badge

Helloooo, Mister Smaddy One-Two-Three!

Say, do you support the guys by bringing them coffee? Like, running around on the battlefield, with cans and mugs, for all the soldiers. As lead and shells whistles and slams about you. Dirt flying up, and dust settling... Another cup of coffee, Heinz? No? This isn't your support play-style? Dammit! Anyway, welcome to this little forum!
2 Nov 2015, 13:24 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

2 Nov 2015, 13:38 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

2 Nov 2015, 22:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Nov 2015, 13:22 PMYukiko
Helloooo, Mister Smaddy One-Two-Three!

Say, do you support the guys by bringing them coffee? Like, running around on the battlefield, with cans and mugs, for all the soldiers. As lead and shells whistles and slams about you. Dirt flying up, and dust settling... Another cup of coffee, Heinz? No? This isn't your support play-style? Dammit! Anyway, welcome to this little forum!

Cheers! But yes a lot of soldiers on the front underestimate the power of a good old brew. Especially taken from the decaying corpses littered around the countless british bases that I lay waste too... MWAHAHAHA *Insert evil laugh and lighting here* :banana:

As a wise person once said.... He who brews... wins.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 6
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment