Soviet 2v2 feedback
31 Oct 2015, 03:02 AM
#1

Posts: 29
This was a game with a friend against two OKW. SPOILER ALERT: we win but did much better than me and was wondering for some tips on how I can improve. NOTE: I know I gardened up when I lost mu SU-76 so please say the critique for everything but that XD.
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
27 | ||
|
|
|
1 | ||
|
|
|
91 | ||
|
|
|
12 | ||
|
|
|
4 | ||
|
|
|
2 | ||
|
|
|
1 | ||
|
|
|
1 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.492236.676+3
- 2.934244.793+28
- 3.627365.632+6
- 4.1523816.651+1
- 5.719427.627-2
- 6.49370.876+17
- 7.262102.720+6
- 8.830145.851+3
- 9.371126.746+2
- 10.397207.657+4
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3522
Board Info
1071 users are online:
1071 guests
0 post in the last 24h
6 posts in the last week
7 posts in the last month
6 posts in the last week
7 posts in the last month
Registered members: 17161
Welcome our newest member, saproger
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, saproger
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM