Login

russian armor

Why does Pershing have crew repair?

30 Oct 2015, 07:58 AM

The Pershing has too much health and armor to deserve crew repairs... It makes sense for all the other USF tanks because one or two pak shots can keep them off, but this thing takes pak shots all day. Hell it goes toe to toe with Tigers. You'll never kill this thing paired with a Jackson which cancels out your late game armor while the ranger/rifleman horde and smoke bombs rolls through your lines...
30 Oct 2015, 08:00 AM
Patrion 14

The Pershing has too much health and armor to deserve crew repairs...

Wait, what crew repair?

I see no option to allow me to repair the pershing with its crew because it has none. Am I missing something?
30 Oct 2015, 08:04 AM

The Pershing has too much health and armor to deserve crew repairs... It makes sense for all the other USF tanks because one or two pak shots can keep them off, but this thing takes pak shots all day. Hell it goes toe to toe with Tigers. You'll never kill this thing paired with a Jackson which cancels out your late game armor while the ranger/rifleman horde and smoke bombs rolls through your lines...

I see.. I messed up where the crew from other tanks repaired it :O in the few games I played..
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★