Login

russian armor

The new commanders

30 Oct 2015, 04:56 AM

Hello, and welcome to the inaugural "holy fuck this commander is gay" thread.

First off, I'd like to congratulate our new Rangers on their graduation from Ms. Petunia's finishing school. Please remember not to kill any of the enemy, as this might affect their morale. You're doing very well in that regard so far. Also, excellent job in dying as expediently as possible, as this will also affect the enemy's morale, for the better.

I'd also like to remind the smoke barrage not to have too big of a radius, as that might actually be useful.

On the other side of the equation, I'd like to compliment the sturmpioneers on their close-quarters lethality, and encourage them to perhaps acquire another close-quarters weapon to further enhance their deadliness. Oh wait.

Also, I feel that I would be remiss in not encouraging the OKW to make use of fire. You're on the right track, my friends, but don't be stingy; there's nothing wrong with more flames ! Why not equip the raketenwerfer with a side-mounted flamethrower ? Or perhaps load the panzerschwerer cannon with incendiary shells ? I also suggest considering an ability, available at 2 CP, allowing you to send care packages to the Allies. However, upon opening them, the Allied troops do not find socks and candy, but rather, MORE FLAMES ! Please give it some serious thought.
30 Oct 2015, 05:08 AM
Donator 22

Thank you for your constructive feedback. Please grab some table salt on your way out.
30 Oct 2015, 05:10 AM

gotta love trolls.
30 Oct 2015, 05:17 AM

im disappointed with how relic made heavy cav co really disappointed. shuda buffed the HP and or armor of the m26
30 Oct 2015, 05:27 AM
Benefactor 115

im disappointed with how relic made heavy cav co really disappointed. shuda buffed the HP and or armor of the m26

Personally I think it's fine, I find the Pershing vets up fast from my experience and has a high speed and acceleration for a heavy, similar to a comet/panther reskin. Overall for the USF play style I think it's great.
30 Oct 2015, 05:34 AM

you guys have no sense of humour.
30 Oct 2015, 06:56 AM

you guys have no sense of humour.

I'm not sure what the joke is. The new OKW commander is pretty underwhelming in every game I have played against it.
30 Oct 2015, 07:55 AM
Patrion 28

the spio flamers are good, the rest is lackluster. it is an interesting commander though.
30 Oct 2015, 09:37 AM

US commander is cool and seems pretty balanced. The OKW commander will disappear in 72 hours, never to be seen again.
30 Oct 2015, 11:33 AM

Hello, and welcome to the inaugural "holy fuck this commander is gay" thread.

First off, I'd like to congratulate our new Rangers on their graduation from Ms. Petunia's finishing school. Please remember not to kill any of the enemy, as this might affect their morale. You're doing very well in that regard so far. Also, excellent job in dying as expediently as possible, as this will also affect the enemy's morale, for the better.

I'd also like to remind the smoke barrage not to have too big of a radius, as that might actually be useful.

On the other side of the equation, I'd like to compliment the sturmpioneers on their close-quarters lethality, and encourage them to perhaps acquire another close-quarters weapon to further enhance their deadliness. Oh wait.

Also, I feel that I would be remiss in not encouraging the OKW to make use of fire. You're on the right track, my friends, but don't be stingy; there's nothing wrong with more flames ! Why not equip the raketenwerfer with a side-mounted flamethrower ? Or perhaps load the panzerschwerer cannon with incendiary shells ? I also suggest considering an ability, available at 2 CP, allowing you to send care packages to the Allies. However, upon opening them, the Allied troops do not find socks and candy, but rather, MORE FLAMES ! Please give it some serious thought.

rangers need cost reduce !!! paratroops are 6 man with abilities +same thompsons they perform better than rangers and cost less :P paratroops >rangers

m26 is really cool but it need a buff hp armor :P

but the new commander is really fun!!! thanks relic finally heavy armor :D
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight