Login

russian armor

The AI behavior

27 Oct 2015, 11:32 AM
Modmaker Badge

I am having problems with the AI. Aparetly the AI do not tech up or construct buildings in factions like Wehrmacht and Soviet.
I started British faction one month ago and I tried to do a better AI, cloning the basic upgrades identical. But the damn AI refuse to tech up. I am now in a dead point because I do not know how to do.
In other side the US factions works pretty fine. This faction have all building ready to use then maybe it could be a clue about this matter.

Could some give a hand in this matter, I will really apreciate any help.

Best regards
Olhausen
Dar
8 Nov 2015, 16:51 PM

I don't know if you still have this problem. But I've spend a vast amount of time dealing with the AI and still only have a vague idea of how it works.

If not already done, try that:

The upgrade you want the AI to research, lets call it "Tech_One"

In the Attribute Editor, go to "ai_economy/attributes/complete/default" and clone it.

Now expand "player_upgrades" and add a new entry "player_upgrade_utility" to it. Set Tech_One as the blueprint and at "utility" type in a huge number like 5000.

Now go to "army/attributes/aef" (or whatever faction you wish). Clone it.

Expand "ai_production_info/unlocking_upgrade_list". Add your upgrade to the list in the "upgrade_pbg" key.

These are afaik the only options we have to give the AI the hint, and I give no guarantee that they work. I have partly satisfying results with these, thats all I can say.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★