Login

russian armor

P-47 Rocket Strike vs Stuka Close Air Support Loiter

26 Oct 2015, 03:48 AM

Yep, I go airborne majority of the time and that ability is pretty much useless because it fails to hit anything 90% of the time.

I've had better luck with the 2 planes getting shot down and crashing on models or bunkers than the P47 rockets actually hitting anything.
26 Oct 2015, 03:58 AM

Stuka Loiter is borderline OP. There is a video on trending about it
26 Oct 2015, 04:31 AM
Patrion 28

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Oct 2015, 03:48 AMvarunax
Yep, I go airborne majority of the time and that ability is pretty much useless because it fails to hit anything 90% of the time.

I've had better luck with the 2 planes getting shot down and crashing on models or bunkers than the P47 rockets actually hitting anything.

the rockets land just too far apart to actually hit the target a lot of the time... :\
26 Oct 2015, 04:33 AM

I think these abilities need to be looked at.

The P-47s only target vehicles and to be honest don't do that much damage. It's more of an area denial ability than anything.

Then you get to Stuka Close Air Support Loiter with is ANTI EVERYTHING. It targets infantry, AT guns, Tanks, you name it and KILLS something in one pass.

How is this "balanced" or fair?

The P-47 rocket strike should either target everything also but priority would be vehicles or have the Stuka Close Air Support Loiter only target vehicles.

(The British version rocket and gun strafe of vanguard targets both)

I remember when people cried about the P-47s being too strong so relic nerfed them from 60 to 50 range which is a big deal.

Also, does anyone know the range of the Stuka Close Air Support Loiter? Is it also 50 or is it 60?

It's normally 60 unless the bug happens where it targets something that was within 60 when the ability was called. In that case, I don't think the bug has a range. I had it happen twice on Kholodny where the loiter "loitered" from the middle of the map to the Sherman that I retreated, and promptly wiped 4 squads, ambulance, and the Sherman.

My experience with the P47 is the same as everyone else's. The rockets don't often hit anything, and don't do much damage if they do hit.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United States 14
unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment