Login

russian armor

[OKW] [1vs1] [Mechanized HQ Flak Halftrack fuel cost]

20 Oct 2015, 15:33 PM
Patrion 14

Fuel cost of the flak halftrack should be reduced now considering the M15 had a price reduction and a huge buff to its gun arc now being allowed to be fired in 360 degrees.

Nothing too much, just reduce fuel cost by 5 so it costs 50 fuel to build instead of 55(far too expensive when there are better options to save fuel for).
20 Oct 2015, 15:37 PM

This is a terrible argument. A buff to one unit in one faction is not a reason to buff a totally different unit.

I'm not even sure if I'm against a buff, but you are going to have to do a lot better to convince me then that.
20 Oct 2015, 16:11 PM
Patrion 14

This is a terrible argument. A buff to one unit in one faction is not a reason to buff a totally different unit.

I'm not even sure if I'm against a buff, but you are going to have to do a lot better to convince me then that.

Well, what about the fact that the AA halftrack is pretty much hard countered by UKF's t1? Or that riflemen being much stronger now along with cons makes the AA halftrack pretty moot when it comes to a suppression/damage platform.

Not to mention its setup/de-setup time often gets it killed if you don't have its vet 1 ability in time. Maybe it's the change with soviet T3 as well where you can expect a quick quad/su76/t70 and an AA halftrack rush is pretty sucky against any build that rushes the soviet T3. Or that most people go captain to stuart with USF so the stun shells is all one really needs to destroy it as well.

It just feels like a unit made for a different time that can't adapt to the current meta at all right now. Hence a price decrease of 5 fuel to match its current performance would do.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★