Login

russian armor

Bundle nade is really bad

20 Oct 2015, 14:42 PM

So while reading through stats, I noticed that the Bundle Grenade (pzgrens, stormtroopers, obers, falls) has the exact same damage as a Mills Bomb (25 muni) or an M2 (30 muni) while having a longer fuse and costing 45 munitions, which is even worse for OKW. Any reason for how bad and inefficient it is?
20 Oct 2015, 14:51 PM
Donator 33

Guards nades also cost 45 muni and deal 80 damage, same for shocks nades.

Those nades cost more because they all have higher AoE than normal grenades.

The only nade I can think of right now that deals more than 80 damage while costing less than the above mentioned nades is the Commando Gammon Bomb which costs 30 muni and deals 120 damage.

That one needs a nerf.
20 Oct 2015, 14:58 PM

Guards nades also cost 45 muni and deal 80 damage, same for shocks nades.

Those nades cost more because they all have higher AoE than normal grenades.

The only nade I can think of right now that deals more than 80 damage while costing less than the above mentioned nades is the Commando Gammon Bomb which costs 30 muni and deals 120 damage.

That one needs a nerf.

By "damage" I mean the AOE, of course they all deal 80 damage. The bundle nade's stats are LITERALLY the same as Mills Bomb or M2, except fuse and muni cost.

Commando nade obviously need a nerf, but that was said a hundred times already.
20 Oct 2015, 15:13 PM
Patrion 14

Just don't bother using bundle nades unless your absolutely sure they can get 2-3 models killed with them.

I rather use the falls smoke phosphorous grenade than the bundle nade given any situation.
20 Oct 2015, 15:18 PM

there is no more to say as "relic's mind of balance" :facepalm:
27 Oct 2015, 02:46 AM

Permanently Banned
I wish lelic actually cared to fix this bullshit. But they don't.
27 Oct 2015, 04:00 AM

I don't like how they do 50% less damage to units in cover. I mean isn't that what they are used for?
27 Oct 2015, 05:03 AM

I don't like how they do 50% less damage to units in cover. I mean isn't that what they are used for?

And then we get nades and riflenades wiping squads everytime... Squads bunch up in cover.
27 Oct 2015, 05:06 AM
Developer Relic Badge

That's with pretty much every weapon in the game, though I think it's good explosives don't do 100% damage to units in heavy cover for the sake of squad wipes.

Not sure if anyone remembers the early days of the British Forces where green cover didn't protect against explosives. Things got wiped way too easily as units have to clump in cover to get all models into position.

Grenades still force you to move as a squad at 50% life, probably lower as they've been shot at, isn't going to last long. Still never a good idea to eat a grenade unless you can't micro out of it and don't want to risk everyone exploding on retreat/desperation to hold the line.

Onto bundle grenades, I would be fine if the AOE was slightly more lethal on the edges and that the Panzergrenadiers didn't reload when you want them to toss a bundle. Grenades should bypass a model's reload.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 39
United States 2
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak