Login

russian armor

Star Wars Battlefront: Thoughts and Opinions

27 Oct 2015, 13:39 PM

So they revealed vehicles for Battlefront.
This is fucking joke!! :lol: :lol:

http://starwars.ea.com/pl_PL/starwars/battlefront/features/vehicles-pl

Only 1 vehicles which you can use how do you want AT-ST (AT-ATs are scripted)
Speeder and none vehicles for rebels.

This game is going to be the biggest flop ever, unless braindead EA and DICE lovers will buy it, but still, it;s going to die in 1 year.
27 Oct 2015, 14:05 PM

So they revealed vehicles for Battlefront.
This is fucking joke!! :lol: :lol:

http://starwars.ea.com/pl_PL/starwars/battlefront/features/vehicles-pl

Only 1 vehicles which you can use how do you want AT-ST (AT-ATs are scripted)
Speeder and none vehicles for rebels.

This game is going to be the biggest flop ever, unless braindead EA and DICE lovers will buy it, but still, it;s going to die in 1 year.

Problem is if the AT-AT is not on rails for walker assault, you would get vehicle whores camping in the back, essentially not playing objective and just racking up kills. No thank you, people pulled that in Battlefield 4 with vehicles in the spawn protection zone and it was BS.
27 Oct 2015, 14:10 PM

Problem is if the AT-AT are not on rails for walker assault, you would get vehicle whores camping in the back, essentially not playing objective and just racking up kills. No thank you, people pulled that in Battlefield 4 with tanks in the spawn protection zone and it was terrible.

I'm not complaining about scripted AT-AT.
I'm complauing about other, smaller vehicles like AT-ST.
There is ONLY AT-ST and this is outrage when there could be tons of great vehicles.

Where is T4-B?!

No vehicles, unlimited ammo, unlimited sprint, no recoil, no classes... Huge flop is incoming.

btw.
I have played BF4 for about 4xx hours and even once I did not see tank camping in protection zone.
27 Oct 2015, 14:19 PM

I'm not complaining about scripted AT-AT.
I'm complauing about other, smaller vehicles like AT-ST.
There is ONLY AT-ST and this is outrage when there could be tons of great vehicles.

Where is T4-B?!

No vehicles, unlimited ammo, unlimited sprint, no recoil, no classes... Huge flop is incoming.

btw.
I have played BF4 for about 4xx hours and even once I did not see tank camping in protection zone.

After a several year drought of no good Star Wars games it will do fine.
27 Oct 2015, 14:23 PM

Its going to do fine, after a several year drought of no good Star Wars games it will do fine.

And that's the point. People are hyped for Star Wars. It does not matter it's pure pudding (you can't even lie down to hide behind hill :clap: ) but it's Star Wars.
So they (EA & DICE) know that it does not matter if they make pure crap, people will still buy it.

And of course no single campaign.

And guess what people will get for 10$ more expensive deluxe version. 2 emotes :lol:

I would spend all my mony for this game but it's so casual that I can't rememeber more casual shooter in the history.
27 Oct 2015, 14:47 PM

And that's the point. People are hyped for Star Wars. It does not matter it's pure pudding (you can't even lie down to hide behind hill :clap: ) but it's Star Wars.
So they (EA & DICE) know that it does not matter if they make pure crap, people will still buy it.

And of course no single campaign.

And guess what people will get for 10$ more expensive deluxe version. 2 emotes :lol:

I would spend all my mony for this game but it's so casual that I can't rememeber more casual shooter in the history.

Don't forget the campaign is a $15 expansion! ;)
27 Oct 2015, 14:48 PM

Don't forget the campaign is a $15 expansion! ;)

Not sure if I should laugh or cry :foreveralone:
27 Oct 2015, 14:50 PM

Lier AA tanks. ;)
27 Oct 2015, 15:02 PM

Lier AA tanks. ;)

I was pyaling mostly with mines and rockets so I did not have any issues with tanks.
28 Oct 2015, 21:15 PM

The game is far too casual.
3 Nov 2015, 23:04 PM

It's a fun game but too (casual/arcady) as others put it. It also feels dated even though the concept is cool (star wars, vehicles, battlefield type game). I can see it getting boring after not too long, and the price dropping
4 Nov 2015, 22:58 PM

Looks like playing one map might be fun twice or three times, after that its just gonna get boring. Fun for a couple of hours perhaps.
5 Nov 2015, 13:53 PM

I guess that's their strategy.
Release totally casual Battlefront which get boring after few matches.
Wait 2 years.
Announce Battlefront II with everything like single campaing, classes and other not-so-casual stuff.

:luvDerp:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS