Login

russian armor

Looking for teammate

8 Oct 2015, 20:04 PM

Hi , my name is Jack
Since it's very hard to find decent-good players in coh 2 alone , i just want to team up with decent-good players. Skills matter more than high levels , i'm tired of high ignorant " newb-like " high levels in most of my match up.

I'm only lv 50 in coh 2 , but i've play coh 1 since 2005 ( beta ) and 2 games are similar.

Steam nick name you can find me : 130th Panzer Lehr

I have teamspeak server : ts102.teamspeak3.com:4164

Join with me to battle , we'll have much fun together !
8 Oct 2015, 21:36 PM

You want to find a decent player when you yourself dont even show how decent you are?
8 Oct 2015, 21:39 PM

maybe his decent refers to overall gaming or coh skill. synergy is more worth than individual skill in 2v2 AT i think
9 Oct 2015, 06:32 AM

siuking666 if u want to know me myself you can go check ranked 2v2 in coh 1 , i'm right now lv 13 ( dropped 1 lv since i didn't play it much ) ranked 12 as PE in coh 1 , with decent overal of 5 to 1 win.loss ratio.
I cannot find a " decent " teammate because most people i play with in coh 2 , regardless of their lv , just spam spam then lose all units , don't even use tactic or spread out using their cover to flank a defensive position.
Can you prove if u good enough ? ask yourself that question first

But why not try to play with me ? if u like me we can play , if not , just play with someone else
9 Oct 2015, 06:48 AM

This man needs the light to train him in the ways of the RNG Gods Kappa he needs gameplay training.
9 Oct 2015, 15:14 PM

cr4wler ... your proof actually cannot proof a single thing ...
many players named themselves HANS VON GROBEL , yet i don't think you know who the character is ( you might google and say that you know now ).
And the guy in your video ? i don't recall my name has anything similar with a 0 as an O ... many people know me from coh 1 , you can get on and check them, or at least look at the rank system.
P/S : your proof was like 3 years ago. ( as i recall many people possess that name )
9 Oct 2015, 16:02 PM

cr4wler ... your proof actually cannot proof a single thing ...
many players named themselves HANS VON GROBEL , yet i don't think you know who the character is ( you might google and say that you know now ).
And the guy in your video ? i don't recall my name has anything similar with a 0 as an O ... many people know me from coh 1 , you can get on and check them, or at least look at the rank system.
P/S : your proof was like 3 years ago. ( as i recall many people possess that name )

that's why i didn't say "you are" but "aren't you"...
the cheating hansvongr0bel used to play with 2 other guys (SuspectZer0 and some other dude... dunno exactly what his name was, but i'm fairly sure there was a "420" in it...).
9 Oct 2015, 16:44 PM

Aren't you ... in english it's a Tag Question ... so to you it's a suspicion that preferred to me as a hacker .... now put that aside ...
I looked at your video ... and funny thing that most players didn't know that after you take a shot from a unit ( in this video-a sniper ) it'll pop up an attack warning , if u keep clicking on that warning it'll pin point out your unit even if u are in fog of war and cloak.
You can try it now , get in game , get snip and keep clicking on that being sniped warning ... you'll see for yourself... your proof doesn't even have a firm standground in any debate ...

calling someone else a hacker when most good people ( but you ) know about game mechanic is just lame.

Btw , Suspectzero still plays the game , i've seen him sometimes , bad stats for a hacker if you called him that ( someone about like 60 wins out of 100 games ).
9 Oct 2015, 17:34 PM

wow some guy was looking for teammates and suddenly the thread is full oh haters.
wtf is wrong with you guys , he can ask for anything he wants u don't like it don't respond .
@hansvongrobel good luck finding a mate to play with :
u might wana look in here http://www.coh2.org/topic/27841/looking-for-mates-to-play-with-thread
9 Oct 2015, 17:52 PM

siuking666 if u want to know me myself you can go check ranked 2v2 in coh 1 , i'm right now lv 13 ( dropped 1 lv since i didn't play it much ) ranked 12 as PE in coh 1 , with decent overal of 5 to 1 win.loss ratio.
I cannot find a " decent " teammate because most people i play with in coh 2 , regardless of their lv , just spam spam then lose all units , don't even use tactic or spread out using their cover to flank a defensive position.
Can you prove if u good enough ? ask yourself that question first

But why not try to play with me ? if u like me we can play , if not , just play with someone else

http://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561198005198550

That's my playercard. Maybe i'm still too newbie for your ads ;)
9 Oct 2015, 19:08 PM

siuking666 i don't know how to put up all those statistics though...
but if u want to try out with me u can add me on steam : 130th Panzer Lehr
10 Oct 2015, 01:23 AM

Aren't you ... in english it's a Tag Question ... so to you it's a suspicion that preferred to me as a hacker .... now put that aside ...
I looked at your video ... and funny thing that most players didn't know that after you take a shot from a unit ( in this video-a sniper ) it'll pop up an attack warning , if u keep clicking on that warning it'll pin point out your unit even if u are in fog of war and cloak.
You can try it now , get in game , get snip and keep clicking on that being sniped warning ... you'll see for yourself... your proof doesn't even have a firm standground in any debate ...

calling someone else a hacker when most good people ( but you ) know about game mechanic is just lame.

Btw , Suspectzero still plays the game , i've seen him sometimes , bad stats for a hacker if you called him that ( someone about like 60 wins out of 100 games ).

idk if you're even being serious... trust me, i know how to spot snipers... and i also know how to spot cheaters ;-) if you look at the video, you will not only see that the sniper didn't shoot, no, there's also no infantry around that he could have shot at. and the video is 30 seconds long, during which the sniper is moving CONSTANTLY and not shooting. since i also used to be a FPS on GR, i actually had insight into the "vault" of all the cheating replays, and believe me, it wasn't the only one :-)

so, doesn't really matter if that guy was you or not, the guy was definitely, 100% cheating. he admitted to it in the replay as well iirc. suspectzer0... dunno if he hacks, but he definitely knew his mates did.
my only suggestion is: don't cheat. ever. it will come back to haunt you.
10 Oct 2015, 06:11 AM

OP. 'Jack' you'd help yourself if you lose the ego and put your profile up here.

Only those who have something to hide their ego can't deal with need to hide in this community. Your COH2 gaming profile is NOT a measure of self-worth, except to the immature.

Almost all here will try to help if you ask.

Who likes criticism? But most try to be objective even if they aren't. Use discriminitive intelligence to filter.

I know the moment I see someone hiding his details voids his/her personal cred with me regardless. I suspect it sits so with others here as well, hence some apparent hostility?

Try again?

10 Oct 2015, 11:46 AM

Funny how i can't put my profile or edit it , but since u said about it i'll just put it up , and i don't hide my ego, since i have nothing to hide from.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/7thpanzer
in game name : 130th Panzer Lehr
11 Oct 2015, 02:07 AM

Can't edit profile here sounds odd. Can we assist somehow?
11 Oct 2015, 02:19 AM
Patrion 310

Here is your player card on this site in case you wanted / needed it

http://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561198037628655

If you want to add it to your profile, add this number 76561198037628655
11 Oct 2015, 11:50 AM

YEah when i go to my profile , adding and saving it just won't save it ...
I play 2v2 AT with Numberzz as well and it has been somewhat about 9-10 streaks already ... the stats doesn't show up as well ... lol
11 Oct 2015, 11:58 AM

how to search for my player card anyway ?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★