Login

russian armor

Sync-Error

8 Oct 2015, 00:34 AM

In the last 7 days this has happened 4 times, 3 right at the start of a match and once about 30 minutes in, what happens is that suddenly all of the players involved get a synch-error and as soon as we exit the match we crash into bugsplat.

I think it was about an year I didn't have this problem not sure if it's just a coincidence or if the last 2 patches broke something, thing is, this crash has skyrocket in frequency in the last 7 days.

8 Oct 2015, 02:49 AM
Patrion 14

were you playing against same people?

I got a lot of sync errors about a year ago and we would always get them when we are winning and some of the dudes we were playing against were consistent throughout.

so i am sure i was sync-error "hacked" then.

-----------------

in your case, if the opponent had no reason to sync error and they were not same blokes every game, i would suspect the game.
8 Oct 2015, 02:57 AM

were you playing against same people?

I got a lot of sync errors about a year ago and we would always get them when we are winning and some of the dudes we were playing against were consistent throughout.

so i am sure i was sync-error "hacked" then.

-----------------

in your case, if the opponent had no reason to sync error and they were not same blokes every game, i would suspect the game.

Well, I didn't check their steam IDs but I don't think they were the same people, I know there is some kind of drop hack but I also doubt it was that, I mean 3 out of 4 games it happened 1 second since the game started so...
8 Oct 2015, 03:15 AM

I've had several sync-errors (leading to bugsplats) in team games lately. In every case they have occurred against a low-ranking team that had thoroughly lost, and were typically venting angrily (current balance issues don't help).

Consequently, I have no doubt that they were the result of some form of hack.

However, despite the depressing "Defeat" screen you needn't worry. Relic still has arbitration based on trust ratings. I find that I am still attributed the win in these situations, as those who resort to hacks would likely have far more relative/absolute dubious matches against their names.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★