game crashed or bugsplat

11 Oct 2015, 14:32 PM
Referee Badge
Benefactor 347

Details to my system:
Motherboard: msi Z97 GAMING 7
Grafikkarte: Nvidia Geforce TITAN Black SC
CPU: i7 4core 4790K, 4,0 GHz
Ram: DDR3 16GB 1866 CL10 Kingston (2x8GB)
Windows 8.1 Every driver and update is up to date.

ingame graphics settings:
resolution: 1920x1080p 60fps
image resolution in game: 1
image quality: max
antialiasing: off
Vsync: off
texture details: max
snow details: max
physics: max
Sound: max

13 Oct 2015, 20:11 PM
Referee Badge
Benefactor 347

Crash Report #1121575
13 Oct 2015, 20:38 PM

in-game lag has been very severe lately
13 Oct 2015, 20:49 PM
Referee Badge
Benefactor 347

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Oct 2015, 20:38 PMNinjaWJ
in-game lag has been very severe lately

thats ingame lag is since release of the battleservers, but relic dont react to that really. after 2 years
13 Oct 2015, 21:25 PM

Fahu, it sounds to me like either your game files are corrupt of your memory.
I'm assuming you've already tested your game files through Steam, so I would suggest:
1. Run checkdisk to test your storage drive.
2. Download, burn and run Memtest86 to test your memory sticks. Test each stick separately for at least 3 runs.

13 Oct 2015, 21:36 PM
Referee Badge
Benefactor 347

Fahu, it sounds to me like either your game files are corrupt of your memory.
I'm assuming you've already tested your game files through Steam, so I would suggest:
1. Run checkdisk to test your storage drive.
2. Download, burn and run Memtest86 to test your memory sticks. Test each stick separately for at least 3 runs.

I testing on 2 different PC´s with different hardware in. I reinstall windows complete new, no changes, speak to someone who is a noob with hardware Strategos :snfCHVGame:
14 Oct 2015, 14:48 PM
Referee Badge
Benefactor 347

Crash Report #1122249
14 Oct 2015, 14:53 PM

Apparently there was nothing in this crash report... sigh.

If anyone else has any others could you please post them here and I will get a programmer to take a look.

thanks

Also the connection to a lobby seems to be way worse :(
14 Oct 2015, 14:55 PM

I'm sorry, I don't follow. Are you saying you're not good with hardware? As a general rule of thumb, don't assume your parts work well just because they're new or high end, or because they worked well in the past.

-I would strongly suggest you look up memtest. It's a good idea to run it on all systems just as a precaution, even if everything's brand new. I've had DOA memory sticks before.

-Same with your hard drive. You could use something like HDDscan to thoroughly test your drive.

-In general, try as many benchmarks as you can. If there's a hardware or driver problem, it'll pop up somewhere else eventually.
3 of 4 Relic postsRelic 14 Oct 2015, 16:21 PM
Developer Relic Badge

I talked with a programmer and your call stacks are coming back as a video driver crash. Try updating your video card drivers or rolling back to a later version (if you're up to date)

Thanks
14 Oct 2015, 17:29 PM
Referee Badge
Benefactor 347

I'm sorry, I don't follow. Are you saying you're not good with hardware? As a general rule of thumb, don't assume your parts work well just because they're new or high end, or because they worked well in the past.

-I would strongly suggest you look up memtest. It's a good idea to run it on all systems just as a precaution, even if everything's brand new. I've had DOA memory sticks before.

-Same with your hard drive. You could use something like HDDscan to thoroughly test your drive.

-In general, try as many benchmarks as you can. If there's a hardware or driver problem, it'll pop up somewhere else eventually.

I speak probably french. I have tested everything! I have 2 completet different PC´s where i test it and it wasnt before the british forces was available. After all no other stuff crashed or makes problems.
14 Oct 2015, 17:30 PM
Referee Badge
Benefactor 347

I talked with a programmer and your call stacks are coming back as a video driver crash. Try updating your video card drivers or rolling back to a later version (if you're up to date)

Thanks

test it today no different. im normaly ever on the newest driver upadte. any older works also not
14 Oct 2015, 18:51 PM

Fahu, I had the same problem and fixed it by downclocking my memory clock on my GPU. Have you overclocked your GPU? COH2 shows instability on my overclocks when no other game/benchmark does. Try downclocking using MSI afterburner (Even at stock clocks) and see if the crashes stop. Good luck.
14 Oct 2015, 18:54 PM
Referee Badge
Benefactor 347

Fahu, I had the same problem and fixed it by downclocking my memory clock on my GPU. Have you overclocked your GPU? COH2 shows instability on my overclocks when no other game/benchmark does. Try downclocking using MSI afterburner (Even at stock clocks) and see if the crashes stopped. Good luck.

i´ve nothing overclocked on my main system
14 Oct 2015, 20:12 PM

Windows event log says ... ?
14 Oct 2015, 23:25 PM
Patrion 28

what's the card in the second system?
14 Oct 2015, 23:38 PM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Oct 2015, 14:32 PMFaHu
Grafikkarte: Nvidia Geforce TITAN Black SC

SC = Superclocked, that card comes to you already overclocked.

There is no reason to get angry at Strategos, he was trying to be helpful and I generally agree on what he proposed you to test.

That said, as Cuddletronic suggested from the Crash reports, the issue seems to be related to graphic drivers crash and I think I might help you on this case. I have a suggestion for you since I have an EVGA card (a GTX770 Classified 4GB) which is, like your card, overclocked by default from EVGA.

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK, I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO.

I had exactly the same issue you seem to be having with completely different games, random crashes that made it impossible for me to play them. The crashes were completely random and unrelated to the graphics details, so I can't say exactly why they were happening. But I solved them ENTIRELY in a very easy way, which is by downclocking both the GPU Clock Offset and the Mem Clock Offset to the default values of the standard GTX770. So, maybe, this could work for you too, if you are willing to test:

1. Download EVGA PrecisionX, it's a program made by EVGA to overclock/downlock the card and monitor/control many other parameters (You can do it from Steam directly, it's free)
2. Check on Internet the standard frequencies for the Titan Black or for the basic Titan
3. Run EVGA PrecisionX
4. Set both the GPU Clock Offset and the Mem Clock Offset to the default values of your card (in my case, with the GTX770 Classified 4GB, I reduced them both by 105MHz, in your case it might be different tho)
5. Hit Apply, close the program and run COH2
6. Everytime you turn off and then on the PC again, repeat the process from Step n.3

I hope it will be helpful, gl if you decide to try this way.
15 Oct 2015, 00:22 AM
Patrion 28

1. Download EVGA PrecisionX, it's a program made by EVGA to overclock/downlock the card and monitor/control many other parameters (You can do it from Steam directly, it's free)
2. Check on Internet the standard frequencies for the Titan Black or for the basic Titan
3. Run EVGA PrecisionX
4. Set both the GPU Clock Offset and the Mem Clock Offset to the default values of your card (in my case, with the GTX770 Classified 4GB, I reduced them both by 105MHz, in your case it might be different tho)
6. Everytime you turn off and then on the PC again, repeat the process from Step n.3

unless they fixed the shit with precisionX overriding the number keys i'd suggest MSI afterburner.
15 Oct 2015, 18:26 PM
Referee Badge
Benefactor 347

SC = Superclocked, that card comes to you already overclocked.

There is no reason to get angry at Strategos, he was trying to be helpful and I generally agree on what he proposed you to test.

That said, as Cuddletronic suggested from the Crash reports, the issue seems to be related to graphic drivers crash and I think I might help you on this case. I have a suggestion for you since I have an EVGA card (a GTX770 Classified 4GB) which is, like your card, overclocked by default from EVGA.

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK, I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO.

I had exactly the same issue you seem to be having with completely different games, random crashes that made it impossible for me to play them. The crashes were completely random and unrelated to the graphics details, so I can't say exactly why they were happening. But I solved them ENTIRELY in a very easy way, which is by downclocking both the GPU Clock Offset and the Mem Clock Offset to the default values of the standard GTX770. So, maybe, this could work for you too, if you are willing to test:

3. Run EVGA PrecisionX

If i would change anything on the graphicscard, the guarantee would be not active anymore, so i dont will try this. After all i havent any crashes in other games, and I havent any crashes like this before the new addon was available, so at least i could say its not a problem from my system. its a problem from the game. I have also problems with my second system which isnt overclocked with an Nvidea 680gtx.
But thx for the help. Hope I get some informations about relic soon.
15 Oct 2015, 18:28 PM
Referee Badge
Benefactor 347

what's the card in the second system?

My Card in the second system is the Nvidea Geforce 680GTX
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L