Login

russian armor

Fix MAXIM

28 Jun 2013, 03:36 AM
Patrion 27

I always make 2-3 Maxims in my builds and I'll say the best counter I've come up against is, of course, Flammenwerfer half track (which doesn't take that bad of damage from Maxims,) but if you committed early to tier one as Ostheer I highly recommend getting a mortar. Many people have tried countering with snipers but they simply don't bleed Maxims fast enough.

One of the reasons Maxim spam is so effective is a lot of Ostheer players go MG42 first, set it in a church and just let it stay there for like eight minutes. I just avoid it and cap the shit out of the map. I played a match on Moscow Outskirts that lasted 30 minutes and I don't think his MG got a single kill.

Unless you are going fast tier 2 with Ostheer I would recommend making a gren or two and wating til about 3-6 minutes to see what card the Soviet plays. Think of soviet like Zerg in that they are highly aggressive and can cheese but they are also an effective reactive faction. If you make an MG42, Mortar or Sniper too soon they can tech up to tier one or two accordingly as a counter.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★