Login

russian armor

American Commanders Pt. 3

22 Sep 2015, 11:05 AM

usfusf

I have adjusted some and added some. Here are a few ideas I had for new American commanders.

Calvary Company
1) Spotting riflemen
2) Re-Allocate vehicle
3) M5 half-track + Calvary Riflemen
4)T13 TD half-track gmc 75mm
5)T-19 105mm gmc half track

Forward Operations Company

1) .30 Cal weapon rack
2) Mortar Half-Track
3) Hull down
4) Command Half-track
- Recon and Artillery abilities.
5) P-47 Loiter

Infantry and Armor support Company

1) Vehicle Scope’s. Increased vision when vehicles are static -- Includes light vehicles
- Upgradable
2) Rear echelons ability. Sandbags + M6 Mine + timed demo.
3) Vehicle smoke discharger -- includes light vehicles.
- Ability
4) Vet three riflemen ability. +1 weapons slot.
5) M4 76mm, wp rounds.

Air Assault Company

1)Thompson weapon Rack
2)Recon Loiter
3)Rocket strafing run
4)Mg strafing run
5) P47 rocket Loiter

Picket Company

1)Picketmen
-6 men. m1's. Stats near penals. Reverse, good at long range because of semi-auto weapons. Poor at close range.
-70mm recoilless ability. Like faust but less penetration.
-frag
-flare
-Can build yellow cover
- Single LMG .30 upgrade
2)Medical Tent
3)LMG for picketmen unlocked. Limit one per unit.
4)Chaffee Light tank
5) 105mm howitzer 5men. buildable

Zed assault company

1)pathfinders
2)37mm heavy weapons team
3).30 caL LMG weapon rack
4) M10
5) 105mm artillery

Forward Supply Company

1) Rear Echelon Upgrade Package. Grease gun + M6 mine
2) Paratroopers
3) Infantry abilities- Sprint + Stick Bombs. 1000 pen. 0 range. For all Infantry.
4) 155mm artillery barrage
5) Supply half-track

Thunder Company

1) Sargent.
- upgrade a riflemen squad. get 1 Thompson get four weapon slots.
- M6 Mine
- flare
- Frag
2) Supply Half-Track. Works like Opel Blitz truck.
3) Heat At Grenades For Infantry, Every member throws.
4) Bar/ zook unlocked
5) 75mm light barrage artillery

Advanced Operations company

1)WC51 M6 37mm
2)sandbags/ Fighting positions
3)barrage flare
4)Medical tent
5)Pershing 90mm
-All officers Must be purchased and alive.

Ranger Company

1)wc51 truck 70 mm recoilless attachment
2)dropped in mine field
3)rangers
4)Dedicated artillery. Single shot. 70 muni. Instant ability cool down.
5)Anti tank cluster mines

Recon company

1) IR pathfinders
2) gray hound
3) Mg strafe
4)M18 hell cat
5)Rocket strafe

Mechanized company

1)wc51 truck w/ Assault Engineers
2)Re - Alocate vehicles
3)Thompson Assault engineers upgrade.
4) 155mm artillery barrage
5)Jumbo 75mm Sherman
-76mm upgrade.

Fighting dog company

1)) WC51 truck.
2)Barrage Flare
3) Zeroing mortar barrage. encompasses whole territory.
-Hones in on units in Selected zone for extended period of time.
4) Veteran Riflemen Upgrade. Vet 3 riflemen Platoon leader promotion
-platoon leader has Thompson and is considerably tougher than other riflemen
-Riflemen are more resilient to incoming fire when leader is alive.
-Upgraded riflemen are 5mp cheaper to reinforce
*must be bought. 60mp. 30Muni.
5) M4 76mm Sherman.

Black cat motor company

1)medical station.
2)sandbags/ fighting position
3)hull down
4) Jouneymen. 5 men- double zooks. Sticky Bomb (Zero range,1000 pen). Faster 50% reload ability(immobility) 30 seconds. Hold fire ability. Camo possibility.
5)calliope m4

22 Sep 2015, 16:29 PM

I like air assault. Allow me to contribute some pretty rad ideas.

FIELD COMPANY

Improves logistics and reinforcement ; allows the U.S. Forces to spend longer periods of time in the field. Waco supply gliders and advanced machine guns allow infantry to secure and hold territory, while 155mm artillery and tactical air support finish off the enemy.

0 CP

Forward Medical Detachment: deploys a WC51 jeep crewed by medics, does not have a turret. Opens up opportunities to skip the ambulance while giving options to improve mobility.

3 CP

M1919 LMG Racks Unlocked: allows US Forces infantry to significantly improve their firepower, allowing them to fight more effectively at range.

5 CP

Waco Logistics Glider: deploys a huge Waco supply glider to the battlefield. Locks down friendly territory it's in, allows reinforcement of troops around it, has weapon racks, and boosts income of territory it's in.

9 CP

155 mm Artillery barrage

Functions like the mechanized company artillery.

12 CP

Tactical Air Support

P-47s run ground attack sweeps with heavy machineguns, dropping light bombs on heavier targets.

22 Sep 2015, 16:47 PM

I like air assault. Allow me to contribute some pretty rad ideas.

FIELD COMPANY

Improves logistics and reinforcement ; allows the U.S. Forces to spend longer periods of time in the field. Waco supply gliders and advanced machine guns allow infantry to secure and hold territory, while 155mm artillery and tactical air support finish off the enemy.

0 CP

Forward Medical Detachment: deploys a WC51 jeep crewed by medics, does not have a turret. Opens up opportunities to skip the ambulance while giving options to improve mobility.

3 CP

M1919 LMG Racks Unlocked: allows US Forces infantry to significantly improve their firepower, allowing them to fight more effectively at range.

5 CP

Waco Logistics Glider: deploys a huge Waco supply glider to the battlefield. Locks down friendly territory it's in, allows reinforcement of troops around it, has weapon racks, and boosts income of territory it's in.

9 CP

155 mm Artillery barrage

Functions like the mechanized company artillery.

12 CP

Tactical Air Support

P-47s run ground attack sweeps with heavy machineguns, dropping light bombs on heavier targets.

Gangster, well done surge.
22 Sep 2015, 16:50 PM

Another one.

ASSAULT COMPANY

A company with one purpose: annihilate the enemy at all costs. Fuel is diverted to increase munitions income while Riflemen gain the ability sprint and to throw incendiary grenades. Very advanced repair tools can be issued to vehicle crews so that can not only repair their vehicle faster, but tune it beyond its capabilities. Once the assault is at its tipping point, a prototype T26 Pershing heavy tank can be deployed. While the Pershing is on the battlefield, divisional commanders cease fuel income entirely.

0 CP

Assault Supply: a passive ability that decreases fuel income by 45%, but increases munitions income by 55%. Numbers here can change, obviously, but the point is to promote non-stop aggression.

1 CP

Sprint: Riflemen gain the ability to sprint for 10 munis.

3 CP

Incendiary grenades: once grenades are researched Riflemen gain the ability to throw fearsome Mk II Thermite Grenades. Gameplay wise they Volks nades, on drugs.

5 CP

Advanced repair kits: allows vehicle crews to be upgraded with advanced repair kits for 45 munis. Once upgraded they repair vehicles 35% faster and gain the ability to repair a vehicle up past its normal HP, up to 20%.

14 CP

Deploy the Pershing: a highly advanced Pershing heavy tank enters the battlefield and fuel income ceases completely while it remains alive. The Pershing is the lightest armored of all the heavy tanks, but counters with the most speed and maneuverability, most advanced stabilizer, and the ability to switch between potent HEAT and Cluster ammunition.

22 Sep 2015, 16:52 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Sep 2015, 16:47 PMLoki

Gangster, well done surge.

Thank you :)

Yours are great too, air assault and cavalry seem really legit.
22 Sep 2015, 18:43 PM

and that may be the proposals of new commanders for the OKW Soviets or the Wehrmacht?
22 Sep 2015, 18:55 PM

Another one.

ASSAULT COMPANY

A company with one purpose: annihilate the enemy at all costs. Fuel is diverted to increase munitions income while Riflemen gain the ability sprint and to throw incendiary grenades. Very advanced repair tools can be issued to vehicle crews so that can not only repair their vehicle faster, but tune it beyond its capabilities. Once the assault is at its tipping point, a prototype T26 Pershing heavy tank can be deployed. While the Pershing is on the battlefield, divisional commanders cease fuel income entirely.

0 CP

Assault Supply: a passive ability that decreases fuel income by 45%, but increases munitions income by 55%. Numbers here can change, obviously, but the point is to promote non-stop aggression.

1 CP

Sprint: Riflemen gain the ability to sprint for 10 munis.

3 CP

Incendiary grenades: once grenades are researched Riflemen gain the ability to throw fearsome Mk II Thermite Grenades. Gameplay wise they Volks nades, on drugs.

5 CP

Advanced repair kits: allows vehicle crews to be upgraded with advanced repair kits for 45 munis. Once upgraded they repair vehicles 35% faster and gain the ability to repair a vehicle up past its normal HP, up to 20%.

14 CP

Deploy the Pershing: a highly advanced Pershing heavy tank enters the battlefield and fuel income ceases completely while it remains alive. The Pershing is the lightest armored of all the heavy tanks, but counters with the most speed and maneuverability, most advanced stabilizer, and the ability to switch between potent HEAT and Cluster ammunition.

you really think pershing shud be like the tiger ace? if i recall the allies had the advantage in massive material while axis were experiencing ALOT supply shortages. i think the pershing shud just be like the IS-2; just a regular heavy tank that can only be deployed one at a time
nee
22 Sep 2015, 21:28 PM

Use actual in-game terminology.

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Sep 2015, 11:05 AMLoki

4)T13 TD half-track gmc 75mm
5)T-19 105mm gmc half track

Pointless gimmick units.

4) Command Half-track
- Recon and Artillery abilities.
Replaces Major yet still useless.

1) Vehicle Scope’s. Increased vision when vehicles are static -- Includes light vehicles
- Upgradable
2) Rear echelons ability. Sandbags + M6 Mine + timed demo.
3) Vehicle smoke discharger -- includes light vehicles.
- Ability
4) Vet three riflemen ability. +1 weapons slot.
5) M4 76mm, wp rounds.

Most vehicles have sight range vet buffs, I'd rather something more useful like IR halftrack or camouflage than just more sight range.
Assault Engineers already do what you suggest to buff RETs.
An unlock that relies entirely on your T0 infantry to reach vet3, and then to actually spend munitions to make use of it, is almost as horrible as Trip Wire Flares.
76mm would just compete with Jackson, and still lose.

1)Thompson weapon Rack
2)Recon Loiter
3)Rocket strafing run
4)Mg strafing run
5) P47 rocket Loiter

SMGs to all units will be OP.
The rest are CAS wannabe ideas.

1)Picketmen
-6 men. m1's. Stats near penals. Reverse, good at long range because of semi-auto weapons. Poor at close range.
-frag
-flare
-Can build yellow cover
- Single LMG .30 upgrade
2)Medical Tent
4)Chaffee Light tank

That's literally replacement Riflemen+Paratrooper+Engineers combo.
Medic Tent that does what that Ambulance cannot do?
An unlock that unlocks a particular upgrade, but only for a particular call-in unit?
Chaffee is basically Stuart mated with Sherman
USF doesn't do emplacements, that's why they have 105mm Sherman.

1) Sargent.
- upgrade a riflemen squad. get 1 Thompson get four weapon slots.
- M6 Mine
- flare
- Frag
2) Supply Half-Track. Works like Opel Blitz truck.
3) Heat At Grenades For Infantry, Every member throws.
4) Bar/ zook unlocked
5) 75mm light barrage artillery

Riflemen becomes Assault Engineers, Captain and LT all in one package. Funny.
Unlock that literally serves to bypass research.

You know what, I'm stopping here. No point scrutinizing what are just ideas to introduce new units for the sake of new units.

0 CP-Forward Medical Detachment: deploys a WC51 jeep crewed by medics, does not have a turret. Opens up opportunities to skip the ambulance while giving options to improve mobility.

5 CP-Waco Logistics Glider: deploys a huge Waco supply glider to the battlefield. Locks down friendly territory it's in, allows reinforcement of troops around it, has weapon racks, and boosts income of territory it's in.

How does the "FMD" improve mobility options just by skipping ambulance? And wouldn't the tradeoff demand more fuel for the call-in unit? Be quite a cheat to offer a commander ability that allows non-fuel vehicle call-in, even if it's just ambulance clone. If anything it should be regular WC51 with option to upgrade for medical role, at least then it justifies a early vehicle strat with fuel penalties.

The glider ideas sounds overpowered, even if it also doesn't sound like British idea ripoff. IMO weapon racks and combat boosts to radius or even sector wide is good enough, the other benefits are already available by way of caches, Major and ambulance. To give it logistics themed, the radius buff could affect recharge or munitions costs instead of being Soviet FHQ clone.

you really think pershing shud be like the tiger ace? if i recall the allies had the advantage in massive material while axis were experiencing ALOT supply shortages. i think the pershing shud just be like the IS-2; just a regular heavy tank that can only be deployed one at a time

A commander featuring vet3 Pershing call-in should be like Tiger Ace, but other commander ideas could use the regular heavy tank limit but vet0. But that depends entirely on how Pershing performs compared to other USF units, it can't just be a Sherman/ Jackson combo, even Tiger isn't Panther/Panzer4 combo.
22 Sep 2015, 21:48 PM

I agree Waco supply buff might be too much, just spitballing ideas.

FMD would obviously cost fuel and MP- what it would do is give you medics and a jeep transport at the same time. It wouldn't hard counter Kubel or sniper unless you put Rifles/REs in, but the trade off is you get medics. The Waco supply glider would further stress the fact that ambulance is skippable due to reinforce.

22 Sep 2015, 22:07 PM

Lol nee, youre commander ideas are what exactally?

Youre not even close on some of you're analogies. How the fuck are pickett men any like ass engiers?

What is the 37mm at gun if not a heavy weapon? You gonna add it to you infantry? What ARE YOU FUCKING HIGH?

NO ONE WANTS A THOPMSON WEAPON RACK?

NO ONE WANTS A 76MM SHERMAN?!?

Create something better. Do you know what a good commander is? Spill it. I know, youre gonna have to be brave. Its not like anything you have been doing. I want the game to be better. I want to have more options for the american through commander choice. If you're ideas are any good i will own up to it. Even after you were ugly.

Why right? I want the game to be better. Do you? Or are you here for youre ego or something?
22 Sep 2015, 22:17 PM

usfusf
Picket Company

1)Picketmen
-frag
-flare
-Can build yellow cover
- Single LMG .30 upgrade
2)Medical Tent
4)Chaffee Light tank

Ranger Company

1)wc51 truck 70 mm recoilless attachment
2)dropped in mine field
3)rangers
4)Dedicated artillery. Single shot. 70 muni. Instant ability cool down.
5)Anti tank cluster mines

Lelic plz
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight