Login

russian armor

Dual Laig

20 Sep 2015, 14:27 PM

Hi,
I have a lot of difficult to deal vs laig or, worst, dual laig. Do u have some tips for me?
20 Sep 2015, 14:32 PM

2X pack seems to work. Bumrush and steal it if you went RM spam.
20 Sep 2015, 18:40 PM

Leig outranges pack howie.

To be honest (speaking from 2v2 point of view) it's nearly impossible to counter 2 leigs next to med truck, covered by Schwerer.

You need good combination of abilities between you and your teammate + your opponent cannot move when see red flares of IL2 or incediary.

Good counter is for example Katyusha but until you get one, the bleed from leigs will kill you and still, there are low chances to wipe them, none to destroy.

To be honest, best way I have found till now is to stay mobile, put important builidings behind shot blockers and wait until Priests (Lt+Cpt+Priest - in late game you can get Mjr).
Really, Priests can do the job. They can completly destroy leigs.
What's more, 2-3 of them can even counter heavy tanks if you manage to get enginge damage on them or if you forsee where he's going to move them.
11 Oct 2015, 02:30 AM

Australian Magic is spot on.

Dual Leig (or even three) is the sad state of metagame even in 1v1. It becomes a grindfest because they keep the OKW player "in the game" even when you have made good advances. A Priest and flanking rushes to the med truck to drop off map arty is what seems to work for me.
12 Oct 2015, 09:12 AM

Does anyone know when the patches usually hit? As Octobre patch is nerfing ISG considerably.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 27
Germany 305

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment