Login

russian armor

Tiger Ace Fuel Cost

20 Sep 2015, 11:24 AM

The Tiger Ace seems a little lackluster (In this Meta) after the removal of its Target Weak Point (Stun) ability.

I would propose giving the Ace an additional fuel cost (230) on top of the regular 800 manpower in exchange for a new ability; whether it be stun, cease enemy turret rotation, HE/AP shells or something else completely. It could be defensive: repair critical, Open/Close turret hatch-for increased sight, Tank Shock-Suppression, faster turret rotation).

I'm not asking for them all, only one.
20 Sep 2015, 11:26 AM

makeing the ace more usefull is good, but 800 mp and 230 fuel is too much if it has the cut of every recources you get as an ace
20 Sep 2015, 11:27 AM

Yeah bland, this is why it's banned from OCF :foreveralone:
20 Sep 2015, 11:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Sep 2015, 11:24 AMLSDuffy
The Tiger Ace seems a little lackluster (In this Meta) after the removal of its Target Weak Point (Stun) ability.

I would propose giving the Ace an additional fuel cost (230) on top of the regular 800 manpower in exchange for a new ability; whether it be stun, cease enemy turret rotation, HE/AP shells or something else completely. It could be defensive: repair critical, Open/Close turret hatch-for increased sight, Tank Shock-Suppression, faster turret rotation).

I'm not asking for them all, only one. It just seems a little bland now.

Yeah, a no upfront-fuel-cost Vet3 Tiger is quite bland indeed. :megusta:
20 Sep 2015, 11:34 AM

Knew I should not have wrote bland, discussion turns into nothing
20 Sep 2015, 11:36 AM
Donator 33

230 fuel in addition to the penalties just for one ability? That seems a bit excessive.

The problem with TWP on the Ace was that you had access to it instantly and I think that any other ability would cause problems as well because the unit itself is just badly designed.

I'd redesign it to be vet 0 when called in.

Change the MP cost to 640, add a fuel cost of 230, remove the penalties and add TWP as a vet 3 ability and reduce CP requirements a bit.

Less shock value for earlier arrival.

EDIT: And pls change its skin. I saw pics of the vcoh Tiger Ace and that one looked waaay better.
20 Sep 2015, 12:34 PM

230 fuel in addition to the penalties just for one ability? That seems a bit excessive.

The problem with TWP on the Ace was that you had access to it instantly and I think that any other ability would cause problems as well because the unit itself is just badly designed.

Change the MP cost to 640, add a fuel cost of 230, remove the penalties and add TWP as a vet 3 ability and reduce CP requirements a bit.

EDIT: And pls change its skin. I saw pics of the vcoh Tiger Ace and that one looked waaay better.

Maybe just one offensive or two defensive. However your idea of having to earn the vet seems like much better and funner gameplay. Keep the penalties though, just not as severe. And instead of Vet 3 make it a vet 1 ability.
20 Sep 2015, 12:37 PM

umm....what exactly would differentiate it from the normal tiger then?

it would be basically a normal tiger with twp at vet 3, so whats the point?
20 Sep 2015, 12:42 PM

and remove the resource penalty, as your proposed nerf would send the whole doc to lala neverland.
20 Sep 2015, 12:44 PM

800 MP / 230 F (maybe even 260) but no more penalties.

No more army of Pz4 and Stugs + almost free Tiger.
20 Sep 2015, 12:45 PM
Donator 33

umm....what exactly would differentiate it from the normal tiger then?

it would be basically a normal tiger with twp at vet 3, so whats the point?

It would have more sight range and HP.

My point is that you should have to do more than just reaching 17CPs and click a button to get a vet 3 Tiger with increased HP and sight range.

You would have to use it well to reach vet 3 before the game ends.
20 Sep 2015, 13:47 PM

Keep Tiger Ace as it is with TWP.
Introduce IS-2 Ace with far sight and Overdrive and the mounted dshk suppresses :sibHyena:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★