I've downloaded some replay files in replay folder.
(My Documents\my games\Company of Heroes 2\playback)
but in replay menu, I can't view any downloaded replay.
only my replays is in there. i saved.
I can watch my replays, but others can't.
It does not appear in the menu.
how can I watch them?
is it any bug?
I can't watch a replay of other players.
17 Jun 2013, 23:04 PM
#1

Posts: 144
17 Jun 2013, 23:15 PM
#2
Posts: 16698 | Subs: 12
Did you try to quit out of Company of Heroes 2 and restart? New replays that you download won't show up until you re-load the game.
17 Jun 2013, 23:32 PM
#3

Posts: 144
Did you try to quit out of Company of Heroes 2 and restart? New replays that you download won't show up until you re-load the game.
ya, I already did try that. I watched many replays of vcoh.

I want to watch all of replays of tournament match! I'm loving it!
I will try reinstalling coh2..

PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.930244.792+24
- 2.621363.631+3
- 3.486234.675+1
- 4.698418.625+12
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3520
Board Info
418 users are online:
418 guests
1 post in the last 24h
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
Registered members: 17066
Welcome our newest member, cakhiatvchannel
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, cakhiatvchannel
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM

