Login

russian armor

Double gliders crush

15 Sep 2015, 20:51 PM

It possible to instantly crush 2 gliders in each other in the air if two people call them simultaneously. This way they will waste resources and give no units.

Just lol, garden brits.
15 Sep 2015, 20:52 PM

Planes have always been collidable objects, you can also crash gliders by hitting them with Stuka Zu Fuss rockets :sibHyena:

You can also have Stuka rockets hit planes, always funny when that happens.
15 Sep 2015, 21:38 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

That's awesome.

Every battle tells a story, etc. etc..
15 Sep 2015, 21:41 PM

Every plane crush tells the story.

Now with gliders!
15 Sep 2015, 21:48 PM

If you can, try landing a glider headfirst into a OKW base truck (you cant call it in on it, but the glider always lurches forward more than the target shows) and the glider will smash through the truck, instantly destroying it while it itself should be fine.
15 Sep 2015, 21:52 PM

Im not sure what, but I think, glider was killed by OKW base defense cause there was no Ostwind, Flak or even Schwerer.

:foreveralone:

It's like spawning Falsch from collapsing building.
15 Sep 2015, 22:06 PM

Im not sure what, but I think, glider was killed by OKW base defense cause there was no Ostwind, Flak or even Schwerer.

It was exactly what i wrote.

It died from colliding with other guy glider, which killed both of them even before they entered map. I never even have glider icon in my unit selection (there should be one, coz it impossible to kill glider instantly even with 10 ostwinds), and there was a wreck with this weird flying animation.
15 Sep 2015, 22:16 PM

:foreveralone:

I mean come on lelic are you facking serious i pay 540mp while playing a mp starved faction to get a forward hq and the possibility to spawn commandos but my opponent denies me a complete commander ability by playing okw and teching up to the schwerer ... dats not just "faction" design dats bullshit...

Edit: answering on the phone is terrible cant change the quote sorry
15 Sep 2015, 22:36 PM

The reason the Schwer is AA is because to get AA you need to either have already started as Mech (not very viable anymore) or back tech THEN get a Flak Track. Which for OKW just dumping 55 (82.5) fuel on something to shoot down planes is a hard choice.

Although I always do it versus P47 spammers, have got Flak Tracks to vet 4 just by shooting those down.
15 Sep 2015, 23:15 PM

The reason the Schwer is AA is because to get AA you need to either have already started as Mech (not very viable anymore) or back tech THEN get a Flak Track. Which for OKW just dumping 55 (82.5) fuel on something to shoot down planes is a hard choice.

Although I always do it versus P47 spammers, have got Flak Tracks to vet 4 just by shooting those down.

Justyfing building shooting down 540MP call in :foreveralone:
15 Sep 2015, 23:53 PM

Justyfing building shooting down 540MP call in :foreveralone:

It's not my fault OKW isn't well designed and has no access to AA without spending almost 90 fuel+. It's not like when your playing against OKW you need to spend any MP or fuel on AA since OKW has no planes.
16 Sep 2015, 00:15 AM

Since thread derailed into gliders discussion in general i think logistic glider should be repairable. It basically a base building which can be dropped anywhere on a map, it cost ton of manpower, and in late game unavoidably takes heavy damage from aa before it can land.

Worst thing about logistic glider if you manage to "semi crush it" with just a sliver of health, it cant produce commandos and cant act as a FRP, and basically worthless. But its impossible to call in second glider even if you have mp, because they limited to one.
16 Sep 2015, 00:55 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Sep 2015, 00:15 AMJadame!
Since thread derailed into gliders discussion in general i think logistic glider should be repairable. It basically a base building which can be dropped anywhere on a map, it cost ton of manpower, and in late game unavoidably takes heavy damage from aa before it can land.

Worst thing about logistic glider if you manage to "semi crush it" with just a sliver of health, it cant produce commandos and cant act as a FRP, and basically worthless. But its impossible to call in second glider even if you have mp, because they limited to one.

+1
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Australia 4
unknown 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak