Login

russian armor

Just got the game

12 Sep 2015, 22:16 PM

I just bought this game a about a week or two ago and love it. I am no stranger to RTS games but have never been good at them either. I was wondering if it was to late to try to get mentored due to my timely purchase of this game. Sorry if in advance if this was the wrong place to post XD.
12 Sep 2015, 22:33 PM

GJ. this game is a bulwark in the modern days of Dota LoL and CoD Lamery. It looks and sounds briliant, has an ocean of tactical depth and gives you full control of the battlefield and room for tactical ingenuity
12 Sep 2015, 23:44 PM

GJ. this game is a bulwark in the modern days of Dota LoL and CoD Lamery.

I like LoL... haha but I get you. RTS games have always been my favorite genre but I never really like how invovled base building and macro was with others like Starcraft or even C&C.
15 Sep 2015, 15:47 PM

I'm no expert or anything but I've put in a good chunk of hours so if you want I could give you some help. Assuming our hours matched up and your fluent with english.
15 Sep 2015, 17:17 PM

I'm no expert or anything but I've put in a good chunk of hours so if you want I could give you some help. Assuming our hours matched up and your fluent with english.

English is my native language (I'm American). And Steam claims I have now 112 hours but definitely a few hours is just in the menu while I left the game open or alt tabbed out.
15 Sep 2015, 18:24 PM

English is my native language (I'm American). And Steam claims I have now 112 hours but definitely a few hours is just in the menu while I left the game open or alt tabbed out.

That's good, you probably have the fundenentals down so you just need to hone your skills and get a solid grasp on the more advanced stuff. I've put in about 1200 hours so I could help if you want to. What times are good for you to play? AND do you have a head set with Skype or something?
15 Sep 2015, 20:00 PM

That's good, you probably have the fundenentals down so you just need to hone your skills and get a solid grasp on the more advanced stuff. I've put in about 1200 hours so I could help if you want to. What times are good for you to play? AND do you have a head set with Skype or something?

I am almost always on at night which is anywhere from like 10pm to 2am (maybe even later). Daytime depends. Tuesday and Thursday I have school all day and weekends I can have work. I use Skype, Teamspeak, and Curse.
15 Sep 2015, 20:01 PM

I am almost always on at night which is anywhere from like 10pm to 2am (maybe even later) I am in EST (UTC -05:00). Daytime depends. Tuesday and Thursday I have school all day and weekends I can have work. I use Skype, Teamspeak, and Curse.
15 Sep 2015, 22:56 PM

Sounds good man, you can add me on steam and skype, I'm silentkabob on both of them. I'm ussually on around those times on my days off. I won't be on tonight cause its my girlfriends birthday and I'll be spending it with her, but tomorrow after 8 (est) I'll be on all night.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 56
unknown 19
Germany 15
unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %