When you place it, it is gray. No detail at all. I thought, "Oh maybe when I test the map it will do something cool!" not the case....It is still gray. So I was wondering if anyone knew how to use this mythical object?
How yo use object "cooling tower?"
12 Sep 2015, 20:06 PM
#1
Posts: 39
Tghe object is located at ebps>environment>artambient>objects>industrial>wood>cooling tower.
When you place it, it is gray. No detail at all. I thought, "Oh maybe when I test the map it will do something cool!" not the case....It is still gray. So I was wondering if anyone knew how to use this mythical object?

When you place it, it is gray. No detail at all. I thought, "Oh maybe when I test the map it will do something cool!" not the case....It is still gray. So I was wondering if anyone knew how to use this mythical object?
12 Sep 2015, 20:07 PM
#2
Posts: 39
12 Sep 2015, 21:03 PM
#3
Posts: 70
I'm pretty sure that IS the object. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I think it's a placeholer for a future update. There is also a submarine and battleship that are hot pink (no textures). Makes me wonder what Relic has up their sleeve for the future.
13 Sep 2015, 00:08 AM
#4
Posts: 618
Like PureBunk said, that IS the object. There's a lot of unfinished or ditched shit in the files.
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
1 | ||
|
|
|
118 | ||
|
|
|
57 | ||
|
|
|
10 | ||
|
|
|
5 | ||
|
|
|
1 | ||
|
|
|
0 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.934244.793+28
- 2.627365.632+6
- 3.490236.675+1
- 4.1523816.651+1
- 5.713423.628-1
- 6.49370.876+17
- 7.261102.719+5
- 8.830145.851+3
- 9.371126.746+2
- 10.397207.657+4
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3522
Board Info
742 users are online:
742 guests
1 post in the last 24h
7 posts in the last week
7 posts in the last month
7 posts in the last week
7 posts in the last month
Registered members: 17148
Welcome our newest member, Dobrozhir
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, Dobrozhir
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
