Login

russian armor

Problems with lategame USF

12 Sep 2015, 13:36 PM

Hi people
i realy need help. its getting really frustrating. i play 2vs2 mostly with okw. we mostl win the early couse okw vs brits in early is rather fair and i mostly can micro it out well. but then even if i get a fast p4 (keep in mind i always has jp4 out) they ovverun us ALWAYS with their armor. rushing a kt is senseless couse it takes way to long. if i wait for jtiger i mostly loose couse we have no armor at all. even with jp4 p4 and a lot of raktens there is most time no breakthroug vs the usf tanks. it is really frustrating to win the early have the game in the pockjet even with a lot of mapcontrol,they pump out massive tank armys out of nowhere.

i know everybody no advice build panthers. but when i have two panthers the allies tanks are way more and more durable. it really sucks. wtf is a cromwell, which affect had in on the ww2. there is nearly no dmg on the fronts, extremly fast and accurate. i dont know. since what time coh is a game where the allies start to shine in lategame

really sad meta atm

UKF NOT USF :D
12 Sep 2015, 13:46 PM

Is this a joke? lategame USF too strong?
12 Sep 2015, 14:02 PM

Is this a joke? lategame USF too strong?

im searching for an advice. obviously i do something wrong :D but that post is really no help
12 Sep 2015, 14:09 PM

the most dangerous US tank is a M10 crush, Panther will usually do the job against any us armor, if you win the early against USF they have normally no chance. Best would be if you upload a replay
12 Sep 2015, 14:19 PM
Donator 11

Panzer shreks will help a lot particularly against jacksons and to support rakens and jp4. Brits are of course new so the combo may take some getting used to. What is your team mate doing ? If is he/she is ostheer they should have paks which if supported will wreck all allied armour
12 Sep 2015, 14:22 PM

ahahahha god damn :D sorry im talking about ukf hahaha :D sorry guys. god damn beers
12 Sep 2015, 14:41 PM

ostheer mate should go sniper and 222s against western allies = gg
12 Sep 2015, 15:35 PM
Donator 11

Yes they are tough when the comets start spamming. the coming patch intends (currently) to push them a bit later and give the churchhill less health so this should help.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★