Login

russian armor

Sup Peeps

TED
16 Jun 2013, 19:59 PM
#1
avatar of TED

Posts: 14

Hey Everyone,

I'm Ted. I've played vCOH and got bored, moved to MOBAs for a while, like dota 2, and then back to COH2. Hope this game gets popular and would love to play some games with anyone interested and discuss strategy.

Add me on steam, its the same as my forum name.
16 Jun 2013, 20:21 PM
#2
avatar of HelpingHans
Strategist Badge

Posts: 1838 | Subs: 17

welcome dude =].
16 Jun 2013, 20:27 PM
#3
avatar of WiFiDi
Honorary Member Badge

Posts: 3293

you could always play both :D (its not a cardinal sin, last I checked.)

and :welcome: to the forums.
TED
17 Jun 2013, 01:06 AM
#4
avatar of TED

Posts: 14

I do play both if your referring to dota 2 :D.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 24
United States 9
United Kingdom 67

Ladders Top 10

  • #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★
  • The British Forces flag 보드카 중대
  • Oberkommando West flag VonManteuffel
  • Ostheer flag Heartless Jäger
uploaded by XXxxHeartlessxxXX

Board Info

360 users are online: 360 guests
0 post in the last 24h
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
Registered members: 17068
Welcome our newest member, tipclubvn
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM