Login

russian armor

New patch map vetoes

9 Sep 2015, 17:33 PM
Donator 11

Fellow USF players, with the recent change in the map pool I find myself unsure as to how to best use my 4 vetoes while playing as USF since stalingrad and voda are now out. I know for sure I want to veto Lang and Crossing, but a handful of maps take turns in frustrating me and taking up the last two slots.

What do you guys prefer to veto these days?

9 Sep 2015, 17:42 PM

Permanently Banned
Fellow USF players, with the recent change in the map pool I find myself unsure as to how to best use my 4 vetoes while playing as USF since stalingrad and voda are now out. I know for sure I want to veto Lang and Crossing, but a handful of maps take turns in frustrating me and taking up the last two slots.

What do you guys prefer to veto these days?

Eindhoven country and Kholodny Ferma Winter. Both would get 20 vetoes each if I could.
9 Sep 2015, 22:58 PM
Senior Caster Badge
Donator 22

I vetoe Crossing, Langres, Minsk, and Kharkov while playing as USF. Not only is it more difficult to negate axis strengths on that map ( mg, snipers, wide open terrain for paks). But it is significantly harder to use USFs early game potential for advantage and triple cap your opponent for extended periods of time. At least more so on these maps than others.

Kholodny winter is a tricky one since north spawn essentially gets a free VP and a muni, but I think it is slightly more bearable than the others. This is most certainly subject to change but this is the way I roll at present time :luvCarrot:

Hope that helped :sibWaddle:
10 Sep 2015, 17:59 PM
Donator 11

That does help momo, thanks for taking the time to reply. Kholodny Winter doesn't usually give me too much trouble since it is at the very least a very predictable map going against OH.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Sweden 94
South Africa 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment