Login

russian armor

Can't see/use commanders in Game (can see in load out)

8 Sep 2015, 19:09 PM
Donator 11

I have over 3500 hours on company of heroes 2 and after british forces I have this strange issue with all factions that I can see commanders in my load out but when the game starts i see none of my commanders in starting screen and while playing game.
Here are the details:
UKF - No commanders work
USF - Only recon support and Airborne works
Wehrmacht - Only Close air support works
OKW - None of the commanders work
SU - Havent tested
Here is what all I've tried:
1. Deleted existing loadout and created a new load out
2. Changed position of commanders in load out
3. Switched between different factions
4. Restarted game
5. Restarted Steam
6. Verified game cache
7. Reinstalled the game
Deleted steam COH2 limited free trials, beta and alpha which i was a part of.
I also noticed some other players who had no commanders when the game was loading. I tried asking them if they were having the same issue but didn't get a straight response.
Any one else having this issue? I mailed relic support but the link for that was sega and I got the standard reply of sending a list of DLC and I will also attach the images here.

Here is the link for images:

http://imgur.com/a/isbII
8 Sep 2015, 19:17 PM

try to check you coh2 game launcher go to properties and very your game cache integrity

if that dosent work means you got damage game data" curroption files " so you nedd to reinstal the game its a normal problem shit hapens !! ^^

http://www.coh2.org/topic/39178/commanders-not-showing-in-game-and-can-not-be-used folow this post
8 Sep 2015, 19:20 PM
Donator 11

try to check you coh2 game launcher go to properties and very your game cache integrity

if that dosent work means you got damage game data" curroption files " so you nedd to reinstal the game its a normal problem shit hapens !! ^^

Already tried that

ITT
6. Verified game cache
7. Reinstalled the game
8 Sep 2015, 19:21 PM

Already tried that

ITT

*** 'BUG' FIXED ***

We've confirmed that this problem is caused by having too many war spoils (the limit is currently 1000).

So for anyone who is reading this and has the same problem: check how many war spoils you have (bottom left of loadout screen). If you've gone over 1000 then that will almost certainly be the cause of the problem.

Hopefully Relic will increase the maximum limit now that the Brits have been released.

Try that if still dosent work erase all data files from coh2 all the data on you pc replays alll the instalating and all the paste that gets beind and saved game data !
8 Sep 2015, 19:26 PM
Donator 11

This looks like it could be the real issue.
Wow dude if that helps I'll be so happy, thanks a lot. <444>3 will try once i reach home.

PS: Can i know how where you read this? was this in official forums? that the only place i didn't search (which is actually pretty stupid of me, but i hate official forums)
8 Sep 2015, 19:27 PM

http://www.coh2.org/topic/39178/commanders-not-showing-in-game-and-can-not-be-used folow this post its on the forum ^^ !! but i hope it works ^^pres on the link !!

8 Sep 2015, 19:28 PM

*** 'BUG' FIXED ***

We've confirmed that this problem is caused by having too many war spoils (the limit is currently 1000).

So for anyone who is reading this and has the same problem: check how many war spoils you have (bottom left of loadout screen). If you've gone over 1000 then that will almost certainly be the cause of the problem.

Hopefully Relic will increase the maximum limit now that the Brits have been released.

Try that if still dosent work erase all data files from coh2 all the data on you pc replays alll the instalating and all the paste that gets beind and saved game data !

1000 war spoils limit is a joke, right? and its not fixed and causes a bug also a joke, right?
8 Sep 2015, 19:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Sep 2015, 19:28 PMWhoa

1000 war spoils limit is a joke, right? and its not fixed and causes a bug also a joke, right?

?? no man if it worked to HighFive just read the post pres on the link -http://www.coh2.org/topic/39178/commanders-not-showing-in-game-and-can-not-be-used
9 Sep 2015, 15:25 PM
Donator 11

This worked, thanks a lot man!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment