Login

russian armor

Wermaht mortars too good?

7 Sep 2015, 06:06 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Sep 2015, 18:10 PMKhan
I've noticed this too.. Playing both against and as Ostheer. They're too accurate it seems. Have they been buffed recently? There've been so many patch notes recently I haven't read all of them.

All AoE weapons were reworked to always pen and never miss in exchange for smaller AoEs.

Example: Basically, before, you could have a mortar shell fall near an entity and he would take no damage as the blast would 'miss' him or (in case of shocks/vehicle) possibly not 'pen' him. They got rid of that non-sense and tweaked the AoEs to be smaller for all AoE weapons.

Hence now the mortar and all other AoE weapons do their dmg reliably. Its just more noticeable on the Ostheer mortar because of its (current) insanely high RoF which will soon be nerfed to a (possibly) more sensible value
7 Sep 2015, 06:18 AM
Donator 11

I played a game today against a player who used mortar halftracks. I spread out my Tommys and Sappers with brens. That halftrack squad wiped at least 5 squads with single shots. In real life that would be impossible, at least in the Finnish army, because the infantry would spread out in a wider area, so that a squad wipe would not be possible.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United States 18
United Kingdom 106
United States 9
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %