Login

russian armor

Commanders

5 Sep 2015, 07:16 AM

So, i bought CoH2 and all the additional forces and missions. Ardennes Assault, Western Fron Armies, and the 4 mission packs. I added the British Forces this week. So...if figured something out, and you may call me a noob...but...

How the hell can i unlock the commanders from the additional forces without paying for them. I "thought" i had the whole game after buying the big packs. In total around 40 euro's. So if someone gives me a quick reason what i missed in the game of do i really have to buy all the stuff...??? If so...i am biginning to think relic is ripping us off...
5 Sep 2015, 07:22 AM
Patrion 14

there is something called "war spoils" which is basically a half done item drop system. you will get a commander as a drop very rarely. plus the fact that you can get a duplicate means to unlock all the commanders you don't have solely via war spoils would be senseless.

buying is the ONLY way for people who do not play this game half a day everyday.

but who knows, they might redo war spoils system. although its been like this for like a year.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight