Login

russian armor

Help? how u beat this

5 Sep 2015, 00:56 AM

Can please someone tell me how you can win against brits with OKW if it blobs and uses flame bren at start?
I tried to rush Puma to deal with it, it worked but then it is completely useless against infantry

5 Sep 2015, 13:30 PM

You lose because you didn't have a good mid game plan.
You transferred munition to fuel, but you made too many infantry squads and didn't have enough manpower for vehicles.
Your infantry weren't effective because you don't have munition for them, esp. G43 for Fusilier, resulting in horribly manpower bleed. Don't go Fusilier commander with vehicles.
Least but not last, your vehicles & early Sturmpioneers micro was good, I learned a ton :)
5 Sep 2015, 21:29 PM

Hi Neffarion I'll tell you why u lost...
Luckily,I also played on the same map vs the same opponent, here is the things i will discuss:
-Should have went Medic HQ insted of Mech.
-Puma is a overkill vs a bren with flame, a at guns + shreck is enough.
-The UKF have the best unit in the game, when in green and yellow cover, you have to attack them with arty, LEIG seems to be very good against Tommies.
-Dint defend the right side fuel, u should have camped in the ammo and church, and slowly turning the game in your favor.
-After u destroyed the cromwell, the mid game was yours! u should have bought a stuka + at guns.
-I saw 0 mines planted from you...
-buying a p4, when u could've afforded a panther was a mistake that cost u the game.
In the end, everybody makes mistakes, the best is to learn from them and play better next time...
Here is my game: http://www.coh2.org/replay/39701/rakatenwerfer-the-wunderwapaaan
7 Sep 2015, 19:30 PM

Never go mech against Brits. There is literally zero reason. The ISG does more DPS than a Stuka Zu Fuss to emplacements, JPIV's are better against UKF armor than Puma's, and you will need the forward reinforce to keep yourself on the field.
7 Sep 2015, 20:27 PM
Benefactor 392

In my opinion:

- I usually get one or two raketons when seeing a universal carrier, they usually shut down the wasp or the vickers upgrade easy. adding a shrek on your squads would have helped a lot as well.

- seeing as how you went mech, the flacktrack would have been a fun option, seeing as how british have a hard time dealing with them then the puma

not saying puma was a bad thing since that was very nice puma play

-his blob always went to protect his fuel so it'd probably be a good idea to switch the puma and the P2
-as for the crocodile I have no clue how to deal with that myself. panther instead of a P4 would have been more helpful

don't feel to bad as fire is ridiculous right now for both parties.
8 Sep 2015, 12:14 PM

Getting Infanterigeschütz fast or early Flak Sdkfz works for me. Nearly every game I get at least 2 Infanteriegeschütze and its fine. Just need to anticipate where the enemy will start a blob offensive.

Maybe Ostwind doctrine will help in Midgame Transition, but its useless vs Comets/Cromwels ofc. So i try to hold my fuel back till panther.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 101
unknown 20
South Africa 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak