Login

russian armor

Brits are glorious

4 Sep 2015, 19:20 PM

So far I've had

An A.V.R.E knock out a half health Tiger Ace.

A carpet bomb kill 3 okw bases in one run.

A Sherman firefly kill 2 panzer 4s in one tulip volley.

A Bofors Kill a jagdpanzer.

A Bofors Annihilate a massive panzershrek blob.

A Bren Light Carrier with a wasp flamethrower upgrade get 40 kills in 25 minutes.

A massive axis like comeback, where we were pinned to the wall for the first 25 minutes and then obliterate them with one giant blob of units.

4v4 balance was the best it ever was, and as Allies and Axis I had very competitive games quite often. Now though it is crazy. Germans can win, but the tables have completely turned. 4v4 will never be the same. There is too much to nerf for them to get to all of it. Even the building flamethrower mortar support attacks okw bases, and if they are retreating they get destroyed. It's just so easy now it's hilarious.

4 Sep 2015, 19:22 PM

Permanently Banned
NO AXIS STILL OP!1!@11!!
4 Sep 2015, 19:31 PM
Patrion 310

So far I've had

An A.V.R.E knock out a half health Tiger Ace.

What do you think a Sturmtiger does to allied tanks on 1/2 HP?

A carpet bomb kill 3 okw bases in one run.

Maybe its a lesson to not place all 3 trucks so close to each other.

A Sherman firefly kill 2 panzer 4s in one tulip volley.

Were they sitting still as its quite hard to hit moving targets, especially those as fast as Pz IV's

A Bofors Kill a jagdpanzer.

Can we see a replay / YT clip?

A Bofors Annihilate a massive panzershrek blob.

Its pretty strong vs infantry. Also a lesson in blobbing :)

A Bren Light Carrier with a wasp flamethrower upgrade get 40 kills in 25 minutes.

While the Bren /w flamer is very potent (and probably needs adjusting like with most flame weapons right now), its also very fragile and is quite easily killed by anything of 222 size and bigger.

A massive axis like comeback, where we were pinned to the wall for the first 25 minutes and then obliterate them with one giant blob of units.

So are you saying that this was fine for axis but its not for one allied faction?

4v4 balance was the best it ever was, and as Allies and Axis I had very competitive games quite often. Now though it is crazy. Germans can win, but the tables have completely turned. 4v4 will never be the same. There is too much to nerf for them to get to all of it. Even the building flamethrower mortar support attacks okw bases, and if they are retreating they get destroyed. It's just so easy now it's hilarious.

Are we talking 4v4 AT or randoms? Because from my experience of random 4v4's, games are rarely balanced, mostly due to terrible match making but also because usually axis have an easier time if they can survive to mid / late game due to what was superior armour.
4 Sep 2015, 19:31 PM

Um no, this is obviously a L2p issue. It is your fault if you let the game go on that long, you deserved it.
4 Sep 2015, 19:39 PM

What's your rank? Sounds like you are playing against "noobs".
4 Sep 2015, 19:45 PM

Brits are really fun though. The Cromwell and the comet is my new favorite tank. I haven't played with Churchill yet but it also looks awesome. Brit infantry is great, you really have to keep them alive but if you do you are handsomely rewarded. So far a fun faction, could use a few nerfs but enjoy them while they last.
4 Sep 2015, 19:54 PM

There is no denying that Brits have some powerful, useful tools. However, neither is playing UKF easy, nor do they lack weaknesses.

I mean, blobbing in itself is a sign for a lazy player and running into a Bofors should be punished, and it is.
4 Sep 2015, 19:59 PM

4 Sep 2015, 21:25 PM

Just use smoke and flank the bombing strike
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 25
Netherlands 8
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W