Login

russian armor

Patch Notes

2 Sep 2015, 19:31 PM

Helle, can someone pls tell me the details of the patch or give me some link of it thx :bananadance::bananadance:
2 Sep 2015, 19:33 PM

Here

You can also find them in COH2 Central here on this website.
2 Sep 2015, 19:37 PM

Permanently Banned
Google
2 Sep 2015, 19:38 PM

3 Sep 2015, 13:55 PM

Why not just use this thread for general patch discussions?

Will KV-8 be even less now?
Isn't the ML-20 now oblivion nerfed? To almost half its damage?
LeIG will outrange 120mm that already had its damage nerfed to meh in previous patch?

Other changes were good but above wtf
3 Sep 2015, 14:01 PM

Why not just use this thread for general patch discussions?

Will KV-8 be even less now?
Isn't the ML-20 now oblivion nerfed? To almost half its damage?
LeIG will outrange 120mm that already had its damage nerfed to meh in previous patch?

Other changes were good but above wtf

Disclaimer: All IMHO

KV-8 was brought in line with other flame attack units and vehicles so I think it should be fine.

ML-20 was over-performing compared to the leFH so it was brought in line with it. With all the artillery the Brits can bring plus existing units, infantry will have a hard enough time surviving as it is. I'm glad you can no longer build the ML-20 and leFH inside the base.

leIG and Mortars still have a slightly different role, 120mm included. It needs to be confirmed but I think Mortars will still perform better in urban areas and leIGs in the open. Mortars are more likely to squad wipe in my experience.
3 Sep 2015, 14:07 PM

Also, the removal of sighting for Elephant and ISU-152 sucks. One might not get scouts close due to armor waiting and I thought that was the whole idea of the Elephant and ISU-152, to be able to outrange and pound such enemy at the cost of severe mobility decrease. It was totally fair as it was.

Disclaimer: All IMHO

KV-8 was brought in line with other flame attack units and vehicles so I think it should be fine.

ML-20 was over-performing compared to the leFH so it was brought in line with it. With all the artillery the Brits can bring plus existing units, infantry will have a hard enough time surviving as it is. I'm glad you can no longer build the ML-20 and leFH inside the base.

leIG and Mortars still have a slightly different role, 120mm included. It needs to be confirmed but I think Mortars will still perform better in urban areas and leIGs in the open. Mortars are more likely to squad wipe in my experience.

"In line with it"???? It's not supposed to be in line with LeFH, it's supposed to have noticeable higher damage and longer range. Not building in base is fine.

Infantry flame upgrade to burn people in buildings, ok, but the KV-8 is supposed to be anti-infantry. I'm not buying a KV-8 to get someone out of a building! And now people can get in and out of buildings in no-time as well.
10 Sep 2015, 01:57 AM

"In line with it"???? It's not supposed to be in line with LeFH, it's supposed to have noticeable higher damage and longer range. Not building in base is fine.

Then the ML-20 shouldn't have the same number of shells fired per barrage. I'm okay with the longer range and more powerful shell if it fires less, say 5 or 6 shells. If you want the howitzers to somewhat reflect history (152mm vs 105mm) then the leFH should get more rounds off in the same period of time that are less destructive and with a lower range.
10 Sep 2015, 08:54 AM

Then it wouldn't be better. My understanding is that Soviet howitzer is supposed to be better. Much like Axis have better armor.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★