Login

russian armor

Anyone want to jump ship...

25 Aug 2015, 21:48 PM

...back to vCoH and play something like the Europe in Ruins mod? Beats the endless whining that seems to perpetuate these forums. Okay, as an ex-EiR RGD coder, this is sort of a shameless attempt to get a few players to play, but it's not a bad mod and we need bodies to populate the launcher. That, and we have stuff like the Comet etc. so you can rub off your UKF boner with a persistent British company or something while you wait for the release.

www.europeinruins.com

Sorry if this isn't off-topic-y enough of a spot to put this thread.
28 Aug 2015, 04:24 AM

Well the majority of people suck at this game and by all means it's not an easy game to play and it suffers from a ton of issues so I don't blame you.
28 Aug 2015, 07:00 AM

Well the majority of people suck at this game and by all means it's not an easy game to play and it suffers from a ton of issues so I don't blame you.

I swear 90% of the players I've played with or against have been awful players. Only now that I'm a higher rank do people actually seem like they know how the game works. And I'm not saying that to brag about my elite skills, I'm talking about people who clearly have no idea how the game works. Like, "put all your units in one control group and A-move across the map" levels bad, and they rage at you when they lose.

And then I read balance complaints on forums, and I usually picture this type of player.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★