Login

russian armor

Inventory image for skin packs

24 Aug 2015, 22:47 PM

Hi,
I am currently workin on a skin pack for heavy tanks such as Panthers, Tigers etc. I completed the first skin set to the Panther, and went in-game to see how the colors worked with the game and such. The only problem was that it didn't show up in my inventory, however I can easilly find it in the workshop and modding hub.

I followed instructions from Your text.. step by step. I also had a look at eliw00d's tutorial on the subject, but got little aid, as he did the job a different way, and explained what I did rather abstractly.

After many painful hours of testing and failing, I turn to the pros for help. Is it possible I have the wrong file format, or file structure for the inventory image, or is it something else that's flawed?

I have seen many people struggling with this because I have subscribed to many good ideas, but they failed to show up in my inventory... Any help is very much appreciated!

- Kjarmik
25 Aug 2015, 00:31 AM

Try to make a new skinpack but copy all your vehicle Skins from the old one to the new one.
25 Aug 2015, 03:22 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Check your warnings.log for errors. You might have invalid file structure errors. You can find it in Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes 2
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 5

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight