Heya,
as you might guess, it's true, my worldbuilder won't start at all anymore.
Due to some hardware-upgrading in the last days, I finally switched to a 64bit Win7. Before the whole reinstalling of windows, everything where fine.
I searched a lot for some fixes but i didn't found anything. So heres the status quo:
- I installed CoH2 in this folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Company of Heroes 2
- Java (32 bit version) is located here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_60
- I have .NET framework 4.6 installed (I'm not sure if the WB needs this at all, but some steam discussion mentioned something about this).
- I also have the CoH2 Tools /Tools data installed.
When I try to start the WB exe it starts to load and the wb process shows up, but immediately gets closed.
I don't know what's going wrong. I already tried to use different java versions. Can you help me?
Cheers, Lenniitsch
//edit: ok, don't ask how. it's weird. after I plugged in my second screen again, the WB is working again. weird
COH2 Worldbuilder won't start at all.
23 Aug 2015, 10:41 AM
#1
4 Posts: 4
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
3 | ||
|
|
|
1361 | ||
|
|
|
360 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.934244.793+28
- 2.627365.632+6
- 3.491236.675+2
- 4.1523816.651+1
- 5.715425.627-1
- 6.49370.876+17
- 7.262102.720+6
- 8.830145.851+3
- 9.371126.746+2
- 10.397207.657+4
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3522
Board Info
1420 users are online:
1420 guests
0 post in the last 24h
6 posts in the last week
7 posts in the last month
6 posts in the last week
7 posts in the last month
Registered members: 17158
Welcome our newest member, bj88feedback
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, bj88feedback
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM