Login

russian armor

Annihilation Automatch

18 Aug 2015, 12:47 PM

How is that funny? That only makes his point even more valid.

Coh 1 had the option, still did't limit the number of auto-match games. Annihilation mode will again be used by the few and the many will use vp automatch.

The fact that the player base is small and we can't 'devide' it is lame by itself. Giving more options to the game will enhance the player base.
18 Aug 2015, 12:58 PM

Yes... it's terrible idea.
18 Aug 2015, 21:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2015, 11:22 AMErguvan
Nope.. I dont have 2-3 hours to finish a game..

If it takes you that long to complete a match of annihilation, you're doing something wrong.
18 Aug 2015, 22:19 PM

Coh 1 had the option, still did't limit the number of auto-match games. Annihilation mode will again be used by the few and the many will use vp automatch.

The fact that the player base is small and we can't 'devide' it is lame by itself. Giving more options to the game will enhance the player base.

Exactly! Why do you think more people played COH1 and enjoyed it more? COH2 only has a small player base because it's not a very easy game to pick up and play, most people who play it were veterans of the first game and they are fans of the series already (Despite most COH1 players not returning for COH2). Hell I'm still learning new strategies because this game changes so often to try and tweak things and then you have to rewrite a whole strategy from scratch. If you go on Steam and look at the discussions most people have about COH2 it's basically 70% of the people complaining about why the game doesn't have this and that and the other thing on top of the mostly negative reviews about the game. I do like the game some of the time but it certainly doesn't live up to the experience of it's predecessor.
18 Aug 2015, 23:17 PM

Ah yes, because I would love the game to become Axis sided as all hell as games can ONLY end at the late game PS notice how it is only noobs who ask for this?
18 Aug 2015, 23:25 PM

it would be cool, but i think the matches would take too long. what if every team started off with a ton of resources?
18 Aug 2015, 23:44 PM
Patrion 28

It probably wouldn't hurt to have an automatch system for annihilation. It might take a small percentage of people out of normal vp automatch but people who would play that are already playing custom games instead of vp automatch.

Personally I would never play it, a normal match can already take an hour if both sides are equally skilled. I played some annihilation in coh1 and I remember one game lasting for 5 hours (and it wasn't even a choke point map), I don't have that much time anymore.

Anyway, I think Relic resources are better spent on other things than annihilation (or any other game mode) automatch.
19 Aug 2015, 09:20 AM

I do like the game some of the time but it certainly doesn't live up to the experience of it's predecessor.

Yes my friend, yes indeed.
19 Aug 2015, 13:38 PM

If it takes you that long to complete a match of annihilation, you're doing something wrong.

Yes, my wrong is playing annihilation.. If the teams are balanced well, then this means 2 hours of a game since noteam will dominate the game. But if u r playing a VP game, then even very well balanced teams are playing, the game will last for 1,25 hours maximum.
19 Aug 2015, 23:22 PM

If you play it on High Resources it'll go by faster because you can have access to things quicker and depending on what map and what enemy you play against it'll determine how long the match is. I've had many times in VP where my team was about to make a comeback and then the ticker ran out of points and we lost which I hate. I don't want a time constraint on my game play.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 41
unknown 37
Germany 4
Turkey 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %