Login

russian armor

No point of playing random 2v2

31 Aug 2015, 06:53 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Aug 2015, 05:59 AMGhostTX
This is the kind of BS I get playing

Yes...that ZERO units killed.

I have no words to say except I cant believe that is possible, thats like worse than easy cpu man... hell at least easy cpu can get 3 kills at the least
31 Aug 2015, 08:03 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Moved to COH2 Gameplay
31 Aug 2015, 08:34 AM
Patrion 310

Match maker will screw you over sometimes regardless of rank but it happens whether you are axis or allies. If you are a good player you rank will go up.

Try to talk to your team mate early on, find out what their tech / commander plans are are adapt to that so you have a decent combination. If they are lacking at then build some.

2v2 random has a fair amount to do with teamwork. If you don't want to work as a team you will have problems.
31 Aug 2015, 08:52 AM

Lol double soviets with double M5 quad can still win as 2 randoms.
31 Aug 2015, 10:02 AM
Benefactor 226

Ghost added me and we've been kicking ass. Friends matter.
31 Aug 2015, 10:19 AM

If you are truly better than your rank, you will eventually get to the rank you deserve in random 2v2.

This. Everyone walks in the same shit so just keep on playing and hope that other players get worse mates than you.
1 Sep 2015, 05:59 AM

If you are truly better than your rank, you will eventually get to the rank you deserve in random 2v2.

I've had the shit end of the stick plenty of times as random Soviets, shit happens, you get bad teammates, but more often than not your losses can be attributed to not at least trying to work with your teammate. I've managed to win plenty of games where the opponents may be within the top 100, and my teammate is in the thousands. Being positive and working together goes a VERY long way. Then again, I've lost plenty of too, whether by me just losing faith in my teammate or making mistakes.

You won't have a never ending spiral of losses because of bad teammates, and if you somehow do, you won't be losing any ELO since the game is likely extremely stacked against you rank wise.

Right...just...whatever when I get this repeatedly. Can't proceed when games are constantly like this:

Telling you, weak USF coupled with noobs, you ain't going anywhere. Even vs two mediocre Axis, they just double and rape the weaker player. Glad you higher ranked folks get to enjoy good match making. I get that once in a blue moon.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★