Login

russian armor

The main problem in coh2 for me

9 Aug 2015, 21:30 PM

I disagree with you! I'd say that the values are opposite. Come on, every game, be it pro level or low, its about getting your units in the middle to battle against the opponents units. The territory control is the thing that comes along...

true
9 Aug 2015, 22:07 PM

I disagree with you! I'd say that the values are opposite. Come on, every game, be it pro level or low, its about getting your units in the middle to battle against the opponents units. The territory control is the thing that comes along...

Alright, I'd admit then I'm throwing numbers around and imo its closer to 50-50. You'd be perfectly right if it wasn't for one mechanic in the game - suppression.

German area denial units have a huge impact on map control. It doesn't have to be directly deadly like the MG42 but it just has to hold of units.

Also, afrrs how is Sega's business model not what I've been describing? That's exactly what they're selling. And I'd prefer a little bit more elaboration than "I agree" or "I disagree". At the end of the day, I don't really care about you agreeing or not, I care about the reasons.
9 Aug 2015, 22:37 PM
Donator 11

CoH2 has too many bullets too, the mgs would never fire that many in a burst. We should focus on the real problem at hand which is bullets. Tone down bullets, replace soviet grenades with potatos, and tone mp down to 3 per minute and we have ourselves an esports.
9 Aug 2015, 22:44 PM

CoH2 has too many bullets too, the mgs would never fire that many in a burst. We should focus on the real problem at hand which is bullets. Tone down bullets, replace soviet grenades with potatos, and tone mp down to 3 per minute and we have ourselves an esports.

War Thunder is ahead of the game there.
10 Aug 2015, 07:00 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Aug 2015, 11:20 AMafrrs

nothing [to do with manpower].

i just mentioned it when i was comparing the genres .

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Aug 2015, 20:19 PMafrrs

yes to the the second part [lower manpower income].

:huhsign:
10 Aug 2015, 12:09 PM

Sex and death are the basis of all drama, and there's not going to be a lot of sex in a WW2 game.
10 Aug 2015, 19:34 PM
Patrion 28

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Aug 2015, 12:09 PMsquippy
Sex and death are the basis of all drama, and there's not going to be a lot of sex in a WW2 game.

well rape is very non-politically correct.
14 Aug 2015, 07:27 AM

Very few people even know what that term means. Anyway, I didn't say it was mandatory to include both, only that those two are the drivers of drama.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★