Login

russian armor

Game Crashes for Everyone, Hack?

8 Aug 2015, 22:07 PM

Apparently it is suspecious, that the game crashes for me and all my teammates more than once, when we are starting to win.

Is it just Relic's battle server going crazy?
or is it a fucking hack that crashes everyone games at the same time?

Obviously the timing of the Bug Splat is just too good to be just a coincidence.
8 Aug 2015, 22:10 PM

If I don't get an "error 404 failed to create dump file" crash at the end of a game, I usually get a bugsplat. The last patch did something to make worse the stability (it was shockingly bad enough before!).

Probably just relics crappy engine rather than a hack.
8 Aug 2015, 22:22 PM

If I don't get an "error 404 failed to create dump file" crash at the end of a game, I usually get a bugsplat. The last patch did something to make worse the stability (it was shockingly bad enough before!).

Probably just relics crappy engine rather than a hack.

I say that because me, and my teammate crash at the same time when we made a comeback and killed their shit and pushed them off the map.

A bit too good of a coincidence, dont you think?

8 Aug 2015, 22:31 PM

i'd call it a coincidence until i notice it happening multiple times... THEN it's time to get suspicious....

but yeah it's probably just bad luck ;~;
8 Aug 2015, 22:46 PM

happening a lot to me as-well.

but its random, and happens all the time. Lelic engine gone wild probably
9 Aug 2015, 02:00 AM

Apparently it is suspecious, that the game crashes for me and all my teammates more than once, when we are starting to win.

Is it just Relic's battle server going crazy?
or is it a fucking hack that crashes everyone games at the same time?

Obviously the timing of the Bug Splat is just too good to be just a coincidence.

maybe he turn on the hack for single player. I see it from a foreign forum that some ppl turn on the hack trainer for single player in mulitplayer or forget to turn off when he exit single player and went to multiplayer, the result is once the trainer active it will force everyone in the game to game crash.
9 Aug 2015, 02:10 AM

Wait for it to happen again. Since Relic uses servers it's harder to force one particular team to DC since you would have to flood the server with data instead of just your connection to them. Probably just dodgy servers.
9 Aug 2015, 02:56 AM

It would be possible to force a sync error with a "hack." Unlikely.

It's possible for them to disconnect you if they have your IP address. Unlikely.

I guess in theory it is possible to force everyone to drop server connection at once... but it doesn't seem highly plausible that this is happening, unless it was one specific opponent doing it constantly.

My guess lies more on the end of you and your partner? If only you guys are having the issue?
9 Aug 2015, 10:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Aug 2015, 02:56 AMCieZ
It would be possible to force a sync error with a "hack." Unlikely.

It's possible for them to disconnect you if they have your IP address. Unlikely.

I guess in theory it is possible to force everyone to drop server connection at once... but it doesn't seem highly plausible that this is happening, unless it was one specific opponent doing it constantly.

My guess lies more on the end of you and your partner? If only you guys are having the issue?

Not a sync error, probably not an IP attack as well.
Just my and my teammate got a bug splat simultaneously when we made a comeback.

Heard a while back, some trainer to fuck up the game and force everyone a bugsplat.
and of course, after that no loss is recorded for me and the opposite team.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★