Login

russian armor

Replay?

7 Aug 2015, 13:53 PM

Can someone send me some hi level replay where USF won the match? In the replay section there are none.... (recent)
7 Aug 2015, 14:18 PM

I don't have any right now because most have just been quick victories, but I'll save the next few ones against high level players for you.
7 Aug 2015, 14:19 PM

thank you. I need them.
7 Aug 2015, 16:01 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Aug 2015, 14:19 PMkersal
thank you. I need them.

My most recent replay was rank 126 vs rank 135 ostheer (at the time)

Is that high level enough? :foreveralone:
7 Aug 2015, 16:36 PM

My most recent replay was rank 126 vs rank 135 ostheer (at the time)

Is that high level enough? :foreveralone:

I saw it. Was the only one that i found. And you won at the end with a lot of M10. Fine game, but one is not enough to learn something....

all the replays now, even hi level like cruzz o vindicarex, end with a loss, and everytime at late game.
7 Aug 2015, 18:31 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Aug 2015, 16:36 PMkersal

I saw it. Was the only one that i found. And you won at the end with a lot of M10. Fine game, but one is not enough to learn something....

all the replays now, even hi level like cruzz o vindicarex, end with a loss, and everytime at late game.

Yeah... I think we(as USF players)are all just going through a rebuilding process/tough time. Just like with the old OPKW.

Best you can do is just give it your all,try every strategy in the book, and hope for the best... It'll pay off when USF finally gets the tools they need to compete at a high level.
You can return the favor to all the plebs you lost to then.

The axis may have won the battle with this patch, but USF SHALL RISE AGAIN,AND WIN THE WAR.
\ :foreveralone: /

7 Aug 2015, 18:44 PM

Attack attack attack. Unlike other factions the USF can't be content occupying 2 vps and holding the line-- everyone else can contain better than you can. I've even had more success instead of taking losses in opening skirmishes and trading punches -- drawing my opponents in let them start capping, scout find the holes, hope they've made some mistakes positioning, counter attack, surprise attack and just keep forcing routs. It requires a very different style of play

I guess fundamentally my idea is to avoid situations where I'll be bleeding. I need every engagement to be if not winnable at least impactful
8 Aug 2015, 21:12 PM

I don't have any right now because most have just been quick victories, but I'll save the next few ones against high level players for you.

So the replay?
9 Aug 2015, 06:21 AM

Of what game modes are you looking into gent? I suppose I can scourge around and find some for 1v1 and 2v2 if you so desire.
9 Aug 2015, 07:32 AM

Of what game modes are you looking into gent? I suppose I can scourge around and find some for 1v1 and 2v2 if you so desire.

1vs1.

Yesterday I saw Jesulin vs Jove and even him at the end had lost after dominating the match. Good match btw.

9 Aug 2015, 12:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Aug 2015, 21:12 PMkersal

So the replay?

Be patient, I don't play that many games a day.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★