Login

russian armor

Follow camera feature

3 Aug 2015, 15:38 PM

I would like to thanks Relic for that amazing feature they implemented in the replay viewer.

The algorithm to determine what kind of scene to pick,units inside the camera to view, and time displaying the action is amazing. I was esceptical when I first see it but after 2 replays I noticed I could get more special moments in the game that I would have loose on manual camera mode.

I'd like to participate improving the feature by saying a couple things that could make it better:

1- I noticed in a game that watching 1 of the 4 players, the feature moved the angle of the camera (Cataclaw style) and I don't like it because i'm used to play the maps on the standar view.

2- It would be nice to disable de "camera feature" by moving the arrow keys (manual camera movement). Right now you have to click on disable to move the camera.

Thanks for the efforts Relic! Good Job!
9 Aug 2015, 17:51 PM

What are the keys for making the camera follow a unit again? I asked before somewhere and got the answer but forgot since...

Edit: Ah there it is :) http://www.coh2.org/topic/2638/hotkeys-and-tactical-map/post/300522
9 Aug 2015, 17:56 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Algorithm? You are following the camera movements of the player.

Great feature. Would be nice if they added mouseclicks next.
9 Aug 2015, 18:36 PM

I loved the old cinematic replay function in CoH1, or whatever it was called. Sure it was a bit shonky in what it chose to show, but it was great to see the units close up and the map from new angles.
9 Aug 2015, 18:50 PM

Algorithm? You are following the camera movements of the player.

Great feature. Would be nice if they added mouseclicks next.

Really ? I thought it was something that made you visualize the important moments. Anyway its a cool feature =)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★