Login

russian armor

Max Prestige Scumbags

• This thread is locked
PAGES (5)down
6 Aug 2015, 12:10 PM

As a reminder you do not yet have enough games for the game to rank you on the skill system (this is invisible to you). As you play more games in a single playlist the game will get better about pairing you up with people your sill level. Stick to a single list and play 10 games or more and see if your experience doesn't change.

As a general guide, you should be able to beat the computer in all sizes of games on expert easily.
6 Aug 2015, 12:14 PM

As Relic explained the other night in team matches you can still get paired with/against very good players despite being at a lower rank due to the way they calculate team match ups because they take into account total ELO rather than individual ELO. So if you play anything other than 1's your going to have to deal with fighting people outside of your skill level.
6 Aug 2015, 15:51 PM

like why would you even post this?

A very good question indeed.
6 Aug 2015, 16:15 PM

As Relic explained the other night in team matches you can still get paired with/against very good players despite being at a lower rank due to the way they calculate team match ups because they take into account total ELO rather than individual ELO. So if you play anything other than 1's your going to have to deal with fighting people outside of your skill level.

Yes but having a rank helps the game better balance the match ups. You may still play lopsided games or ones in which you are drastically out skilled by your opponent but these match ups are fewer. This is the law of averages, on average you will play a balanced game. But to get these you need to play enough to get a rank so the game can place you.

Playing more games does help you play against players more evenly matched with yourself.
6 Aug 2015, 17:19 PM
Patrion 28

I can't win with this game lol. I play as Axis and my teammates ruin the early game and cost us the match, I switch to Soviets and my teammates ruin the late game and cost us the match. Automatch requires you to be perfect and it's annoying to keep yelling at the randoms you get paired with. I've taken so many losses because of it.

You are part of the problem! Stop yelling at teammates, stop arguing with enemies. I know it's hard, just try to resist the temptation. Train your willpower, your patience, focus on your game.

If you really can't deal with bad teammates then go play 1v1 only your skill matters there.
But if you do go and play 1v1 please don't cry broken balance every time you lose. You most likely lack skill, automatch is completely different than custom annihilation games.

6 Aug 2015, 17:54 PM

Find mates
@
Play in arranged teams
6 Aug 2015, 17:55 PM

Yes but having a rank helps the game better balance the match ups. You may still play lopsided games or ones in which you are drastically out skilled by your opponent but these match ups are fewer. This is the law of averages, on average you will play a balanced game. But to get these you need to play enough to get a rank so the game can place you.

Playing more games does help you play against players more evenly matched with yourself.

Would be nice to see what the threshold is because I have a 100+ games as OKW at rank 93 and I still get paired with rank 5000-6000 people.
6 Aug 2015, 18:03 PM

Trash talk sure ruins the experience, but hey, welcome to humanity. I just wish I could have some "mute" button, that could be always ON and I would be rid of any comunication, including "hf gl", "wp", "gg" and "fak iu"
6 Aug 2015, 18:07 PM

I am sorry but if you cant stand the heat stay the**** out of the kitchen. People in competition talk trash to each other and if thats too much for you you should play solitaire. Instead of whining about it, learn how to beat the crap talkers then become a crap talker your self. Or just beat them and take the high road and make them look like the idiots they truly are. But there is NO crying IN WAR. This may be harsh but if you want to enjoy coh(or any rts game), you need to put the big boy pants on.
6 Aug 2015, 18:11 PM

You are part of the problem! Stop yelling at teammates, stop arguing with enemies. I know it's hard, just try to resist the temptation. Train your willpower, your patience, focus on your game.

If you really can't deal with bad teammates then go play 1v1 only your skill matters there.
But if you do go and play 1v1 please don't cry broken balance every time you lose. You most likely lack skill, automatch is completely different than custom annihilation games.

I fully agree

I find the worse teammates are the ones more concerned with their mates every move rather what they themselves need to do to win. Those players are usually very bad players and ill tempered and seek any other excuse to justify why they arent successful.
6 Aug 2015, 20:32 PM

I do everything in my power that I can but if you're playing a 3v3 and your teammates let the Germans have all the fuel they need to pump Panthers out. You're gonna lose in the end. I hate the 2v2 maps which is why my friend and I play 3v3 but we need someone who can hold their own in a fight. Does anyone play late? We play at like around 10pm -2am Eastern time.
6 Aug 2015, 20:33 PM

I've gotten good at learning Soviets and my friend and I have great synergy but we need that extra player to really make it work. When you play as Allies you can't make a mistake or it'll cost you the game.
6 Aug 2015, 21:27 PM

... then become a crap talker your self.

Why would I want to be an arsehole?

But there is NO crying IN WAR.

Well, WHEN and IF you find yourself actually fighting a war, I won't be complaining about your unsportsmanlike behaviour. But you are NOT fighting a war, you are PLAYING A GAME, idiot.

... you need to put the big boy pants on.

Are these the "big boy pants" that somehow force you into the delusional belief that you really are fighting a war instead of playing a game? Do these pants have the logo from The Last Starfighter on them?

Or do they just serve to cover up the fact that you're an arse from head to toe?
6 Aug 2015, 22:43 PM

Why would I want to be an arsehole?

Well, WHEN and IF you find yourself actually fighting a war, I won't be complaining about your unsportsmanlike behaviour. But you are NOT fighting a war, you are PLAYING A GAME, idiot.

Are these the "big boy pants" that somehow force you into the delusional belief that you really are fighting a war instead of playing a game? Do these pants have the logo from The Last Starfighter on them?

Or do they just serve to cover up the fact that you're an arse from head to toe?

Maybe you are not smart enough to know i wasn't talking about real war ,thats ok.

But

Your post is ironic. You ask why would you want to be an arsehole. You say "unsportsmanlike" then follow with random insult...

And then you proceed to be an arsehole. So i guess what you meant is why would i want to be an arsehole when I already am one. Also you say all this not even realizing what an arse it makes you look like. Yes i do conclude you are not very smart.

Sweet irony is so tasty.
6 Aug 2015, 23:20 PM

That doesn't make you sound any smarter. I'm just astonished you were able to write that with a straight face.
7 Aug 2015, 00:04 AM

That doesn't make you sound any smarter. I'm just astonished you were able to write that with a straight face.
I'm a little surprised you were able to write that without contradicting yourself. Well played sir!
7 Aug 2015, 03:20 AM

If that made sense I might have laughed. MIGHT.
7 Aug 2015, 06:30 AM

It was a jab at the dont be an arse you arse poster. It was also pointing out how you strongly challenged me wih a soft insult while not making yourself look like an arse. My reference to being surprised also alludes to the fact you started this thread by calling all players with prestige scumbags.

But in the end you took a higher road.

When facing people in game, you take take the higher road, you go down to their level or you ignore them. But a crusade against trash talkers is an utterly fruitless endeavor and will only serve to increase your frustration.
7 Aug 2015, 06:36 AM

I can never take the term "Arse" seriously. Is that like the British way of saying "Ass" or is it like one of those words kids say as an alternative to cursing? I'm being dead serious. I've wondered this like my whole life lol.
7 Aug 2015, 07:49 AM

Some randoms are really bad. Leaves you alone at your flank vs 2 enemies and totally ignore any pings.
PAGES (5)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Sweden 51
Poland 10

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak