Login

russian armor

Siberian :- Fahu;Rollo;PaRaNo1a

30 Jul 2015, 17:15 PM

Hey guys, welcome!

I'll endeavour to supply you with in-depth understanding and analysis for both your live games as well as your replays. Replays obviously allow us to workaround both parties not being online at the same time.

Before we get started, just some quick introductory things to get out of the way and to give me a better understanding of where to focus on for each of you.

Introduction

Please provide me with a very brief introduction outlining:
  • Who you are.
  • How long you have been playing.
  • Your preferred playstyle (aggressive vs. defensive etc.)
  • Game modes you are interested you wish to improve in.
  • Factions you wish to improve.
  • Your schedule (any notice of holidays, work etc.)
  • Issues you are currently having trouble with.
  • Whether you're able to use a mic or if you prefer to type.
  • Any special requests.

Submissions

I am happy to play custom games with you guys if the schedules allow it to help you improve. I will attempt to tailor my sessions to your suiting so it is up to you to tell me HOW you want me to HELP YOU. For instance, if you prefer typing and playing with me (1v1, 2v2 etc) and then me giving you constructive feedback then I am more than happy to do so. Similarly, if you wish to send me replays and ask for a run-down of anything helpful I can think of that is also fine. Below is a list of some ideas to get you started:
  • Replays (losses preferable)
  • Custom 1v1 against me.
  • Observing your games in automatch.
  • Playing WITH me (2v2).

Thank you guys, hopefully this will help you out. As always, don't hesitate to contact me if there are any issues or emergencies.

30 Jul 2015, 17:54 PM

Hey, sib thanks for doing this ^^

I migrated over from vCoH about when Elite troops and Windustry were at their prime, but I was away from home for 5-6 months until a little while back so I'm pretty rusty.

I find I can play allies quite decently with an aggressive approach, but I really struggle trying to baselock my opponent with OKW or Wehr like I can with Soviets or USF.

I suppose I mostly want to work on 1vs1's, but 2vs2's couldn't hurt either. In order of factions I want to improve probably Okw>Ost>USF>Soviets.

I'm pretty lax when it comes to playing times, I'll mostly be online evenings/nights as I don't start study until September so lots of time for CoH and vidya. Teamspeak/voice chat is fine, as for special requests: tell me the secrets of getting good
30 Jul 2015, 19:17 PM

Okay! a couple of losses, short and sweet but both vs Simon and show how 90% of my losses go (I stuggle to get map control/tech and get rolled by M5/T-70/Stuart).

My main gripe is I will be outcapped by cons and have very little to dislodge my opponent from key buildings until I get inf grenades by which time he will be rushing a vehicle. I didn't bother with flak truck as I figured he will have guards/AT grenades and it wouldn't have that much of a window.

http://www.coh2.org/replay/37637/game-1-simon

http://www.coh2.org/replay/37638/game-2-simon
30 Jul 2015, 19:22 PM
Patrion 26

Hey!

Well I am just an average player been playing CoH2 since beta up until the march deployment (when the weapon profiles where reworked and some RNG was gone form the game) After that I was playing 1-2 games each month and now I decided to come back (brits hype!)

My playstyle is mostly aggressive although sometimes I think I am too aggressive and overextend too much, or don`t stop to look at the big picture of the game and see potential weaknesses of the opponent. I like to play 1v1 to climb the ladder and 2v2 to chill or try some new troll strats.

Would like to improve on all factions but mostly of OKW>OST>SU>USF
I don`t particularly like USF anw so its the least of my priorities.

I work as technical support so my working shifts switch every week from 11:00->19:00 GMT +2 to 3:00->23:00 GMT +2. Also I am going on vacations on the 14th of August until the 29th.

Right now since I haven`t played the game for quite a while I would like to focus on counters vs specific factions maybe point out what to do in specific situations, map tactics and so on.

I have no issues using mic as I was planning starting streaming CoH2 and other games after I come from the vacations.

Will try to upload some losses I had since the patch when I come from work
30 Jul 2015, 19:27 PM
Patrion 26

I would like to play against you when you and I have free time to do so. And send you replays occasionally for feedback
30 Jul 2015, 22:09 PM
Referee Badge
Benefactor 347

You know me <444>_<444>

I played COH2 a lot from closed beta until Xmas 2014. Then I took a break, but CoH2 has rekindled my interest again.

° my playstyle, could be both, how its needed.

° I want 1vs1 and 2vs2 random.

° all factions

° every evening from Monday-Friday: ~18:00 - 0:00 UTC+1 Timezone

° everything above top 100 ranked players specially against top 20 :*(.

° I want chance to win against top 20 in 1vs1 :sibHyena:

Also to everyone else here :welcome:

replay loses will get up soon as possible in the next days.
31 Jul 2015, 09:35 AM
5 Aug 2015, 11:11 AM
Patrion 26

Another replay of a loss vs USF

21 Sep 2015, 23:40 PM
Patrion 26

If possible can you review the replay and make some pointers?

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★