Soundbug changed?
29 Jul 2015, 12:22 PM
#1
1 Posts: 609
Has anyone heard the sound bug recently. I used to get it occassionally. I was in the Brit Alpha where they tried for a fix for it and then I seemed to get it every other game in the alpha.
But I haven't heard it in the main game since the June 21st? patch.
29 Jul 2015, 13:05 PM
#2
4 Posts: 1006
Nope, its not fixed. I just had one at the end of a Soviet game.
29 Jul 2015, 13:11 PM
#3
Posts: 1355
Sadly its not fixed!
29 Jul 2015, 13:15 PM
#4
Posts: 2396 | Subs: 1
Nope, its not fixed. I just had one at the end of a Soviet game.
That was comerade Stalin who guned you down for not obeing his orders
.PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
30 | ||
|
|
|
20 | ||
|
|
|
17 | ||
|
|
|
752 | ||
|
|
|
1 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.934244.793+28
- 2.488234.676+3
- 3.622365.630+1
- 4.706420.627+5
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3521
Board Info
457 users are online:
457 guests
0 post in the last 24h
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
Registered members: 17085
Welcome our newest member, vsbetmoney
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, vsbetmoney
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM




/ \
/