Login

russian armor

Lümmel:- SturmKiwii

29 Jul 2015, 05:11 AM
Patrion 14

Hey SturmKiwii ill just write this in German, i gues it'll make this easier for us ;-)

Was genau möchtest du üben?
Erzähl doch noch mal ein bischen was was über deine Coh2 "Karriere".
29 Jul 2015, 10:38 AM

Hey

Ich habe CoH2 schon seit release, spiele es jedoch seit ca. 3-4 monaten aktiv bzw. ernst :)

Ich bin sehr Lernfähig und vom Typ her wohl das was man einen Tryhard nennt.
Zu meiner CoH2 "Karriere" : Ich spiele derzeit 2v2 mit allen fraktion AT, USF spiele ich auch random 2v2. Möchte jedoch auch im 1v1 bereich besser werden.

Mein Micro ist denke ich in Ordnung soweit ich das beurteilen kann.

Ich fühle mich in 1v1 immer sehr unwohl und bin unnötig angespannt was mich darin hindert mehr Smartplay miteinzubringen, das unwohlsein kommt denke ich von der fehlenden game awareness und meinem oft zu aggresiven spielstil. In 1v1s laufe ich in 3 von 5 hinterhalten mit Siegesggebrüll rein :D

Ich muss mich hier kurzfassen, bin in der Mittagspause.

Villeicht treffen wir uns einfach mal besten auf einem Ts3 ?!

Grüße Sturmkiwii
29 Jul 2015, 11:02 AM
Patrion 14

Gerne, ich adde dich einfach heute Abend auf Steam.
2 Aug 2015, 08:51 AM

2 Aug 2015, 08:52 AM

2 Aug 2015, 08:53 AM

2 Aug 2015, 11:17 AM
Patrion 14

First of all, playing against Wehrmacht as USF on crossing is one of the most unfair matchups this patch.
lots of red cover, almost no green cover. Very good options for Wehrmacht mg.

2:00: Volley fire at this range won't do the job though. Youre not standing in cover with your echelons. Good capping routine.
3:20: Unfavorable engagement, dont engage through red cover!
4:50: Map control is not looking as good as it should at this point. This is mostly because of bad engagements. We discussed this already. Dont engage whith a lone riflemen squad. Wait till your reinforced squad is ready to help in the engagement, then attack from multiple directions. If you want to see how this is done best, watch OMGPOPs replays. He rarely attakcs with lone squads, he rather waits untill hes sure he has the upper hand.
5:00: Another unvaforable engagement. Why do you decade to advance the mg, although you didnt have nades?
5:30: You're lucky he didnt put a teller there. He has 2 pios and had the middle point almost all the time. I would have rather attacked from your lieutenants side, better retreating options.
6:00: Very good of you that you didnt take the mg with your lieutenant, he would have killed it with a rifle nade the moment you would have taken it. You rather decided to go after the damaged gren troup. Good job. The scout car is a significant threat at this point. You dont have any counters and you sadly lost your bazooka m20 squad because you didnt react. You're lucky you got that gren squad. Late reaction of him, good for you.
7:00: Really good for you you got that mg, nice job!
7:30: Only engagement on map, very obvious nade advance. This is almost a guaranteed dodge.
Dont throw nades when its that obvious!
8:30: Another gren down the drain + you killed his scout car. This is due to his late reactions and really good for you. You should profit from that and take back map control, you have unit advantage at this point.
10:00: Bad engagement with your 2 rifleman squads. He only needed 1 Pgren to force both your squads to retreat. If you have to engage through red cover, use smoke. If hes hiding in green cover, you could use smoke and then throw a sneaky nade hes not able to see.
10:30: Dont use your captured mg so defensively, rather back up your advancing troups when they engage!
11:10: Pgren whipe cause of late reaction on his side, gj!
12:30: Pretty late AAHT, should have come out way earlier and would have had a significant impact then. Still, it should be rly useful considering he has only 1 gren and no pack!
13:00: Him saying "the spam is real" is ridiculous, theres absolutely no spam from your side. Was laughing hard at this one.
15:00: Shoudl have focused on the retreating pio, would have whiped it probably.
16:00: Why on earth did you go major when youre already at 10 cps and could have gone bulldozer + m10? This would have been and awesome counter to the Pz4, and you would have had the fuel if you didnt go for the major.
17:00: Sadly lost a rifle man troup. Dont engage the pz4 with your rifle man! You cant even damage it with at nades cause its at 100 % health. Remember you only inflict engine damage if its at 75% health!
20:00: Nice tank micro! Good trade. Dont react to his bm, hes just mad. You need ai now, though. One assault engineer for demos would have been nice, you got the munitions.
23:00 Failed attempt to crush in base. Could have worked, but 2 shrecked pgrens are too risky imo.
Wasnt worth it.

From this on its going downwards. Hes all vetted up + new pz4 and you decide to backtech to captain, probably for that at gun. You loose another rifle man to a nade and one to the pz4.
You had him in the midgame when the AA ht came out and failed to build upon that. The worst mistake you did was when you decided to go major when you could have gone for a bulldozer + m10 and could have ended the game. You got sloppy in the end and lost mutiple units due to late retreat.
All in all you played well considering the map and you faced Wehrmacht.
Look at the replay again + at my comments and rethink which engagements you shouldnt have made and what you could have done better in these engagements.
2 Aug 2015, 13:01 PM

Thank You ! Yeah i made many mistakes that game, i lost the overview and was mad at him too. Will analyse all ur Timemarks :) Thank you
11 Aug 2015, 11:23 AM
Patrion 14

Would you rather have the Tankhunter game or the Uwe3000 analysed? Unfortunatly this is quite time consuming, so this will take some time.
12 Aug 2015, 19:59 PM

The Tankhunter one, strange Game...I noticed i need to much Time to micro all my units whilst im pushing or gettig pushed, do u have some Tips for me ? Like skipping through all my units very fast :)
13 Aug 2015, 04:39 AM
Patrion 14

IMO the best way to maintain focus on all your units is to use the tactical map after almost every 'move' command to see what else is going on on the map. Im having this problem myself, too.
18 Sep 2015, 17:52 PM

19 Sep 2015, 12:07 PM
Patrion 14

Luckily got some spare time today, lets do this:

General stuff:

- You're playing as OKW against USF on Crossing. You chose to open the game with a Kubel, which is a good choice generally, lots of red cover, no early counter.

- Keep your Sturms close to your Kubel. Pin with Kubel, engage with Sturms. In that order you avoid damage to your Sturms which is what you want to do at all costs in the early game.
Because your opponent doesnt pay attention, you manage to whipe an echelon squad.

- Dont place the Leifgs behind shotblockers, like the trees. Shotblocker will make the Leifg shoot over
them, so they will take longer to rech the target which has already moved away. TLDR: Keep Leifgs in
line of sight!

Timeline:

- 3:30: Bad engagement with your Sturms. You saw that one Riflemen wasn't surpressed, although you decided
engage which resulted in almost loosing the Sturmpioneers.

- 4:00: Late SwS placement, could have done that 300mp earlier.

- 7:00: Dont place the Leifgs so close to each other, perfect target for a nade, or in that case, the
Stuart.

- 8:00: You have almost 500mp to spend. This is the time to choose a doctrine. MG34s or Jäger Light
Infantry would have been a proper decision at this time. You have no Ai capabilities except your
Sturms which is not enough, considering you have to fight against 3 Riflemen, 3 echelons and Captain.

- 7:00 - 11:00: As we dicussed: Do not engage with single units. These are perfect targets for the Stuart.
Keep in mind,i dont want you to blob, but rather think about what you want to do and attack from various angles at the same time. Better wait a minute for reinforcements to break through the USF defence.

- 10:00: You keep trying to get the right side back and leave the left side completely unattended.
At this point you should have switched sides because youd have much better possibilities as shown
in the following pictures.

Lots of stuff here and you cant engage effectively, considering youre attacking with single units.

You keep trying to attack from the right side only. Instead, you should swap to the left which has much better opportunies for your Infantry and Raketens.

- 18:00: You went for a luchs which is not a bad idea in general. Keep in mind though that it is a high
priority target for USF now. Which means conversely, put your Raketens behind it!

- 19:00: Just so you know: Your enemy has 900 (!) munis floating at this point.
It is insanely dumb of him not to go for Bars, considering he has 3 echelons and 2 more to come.

- 23:00: USF player surrenders.

Summary:

Very unusual by the USF player to go for 3 Stuarts. Again, consider which engagements you want to take and which you dont. Leifgs was a good idea on this map, but move them closer to the enemy! They could have done much more harm. Also, i think a JP4 + proper AI callin Infantry would have been a better choice than teching to the Flak HQ. Generally, your micro was much better than his'.
19 Sep 2015, 13:20 PM

Thank u. The Stuarts scared the shit out of me and i went totaly retarded, the luchs was ment to bait his tanks in my Raketten and make a little bit troubel. JP4 and MG´s was rly needed
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS